⚡️Date Plans (Vox)⚡️

Requested by: @mkhutilisateur

Pairing: Vox x female!Reader

Summary: After a long day working at I.M.P, Y/N is surprised by Vox when he plans out a date night for her to cheer her up.

A/N: VOX SIMPS ASSEMBLE!!!

~•*•~

Walking home after a hard day at I.M.P, Blitzø was absolutely riding up my ass, forcing me to do all this shit that wasn't even my job while he took the credit.

I cracked open the door of my house, making sure not to wake up my boyfriend, Vox.

I tiptoed up to my room only to see that he wasn't there.

At this point, I was too tired to even notice or look around, so I assumed he was downstairs fixing himself a snack or working late.

Out of exhaustion, I pulled out my phone and texted him, letting him know I was home.

I took a quick rinse in the shower and slipped on my pajamas before curling up in my bed after a long day.

~•*•~

It must've only be 15 minutes until I heard Vox rush into the bedroom and jump on the bed, waking me up.

"Hi babe!!" He said excitedly.

I glared at him. "I'm trying to fucking sleep," I growled.

He laughed and patted me on the head.

He sat me up on the bed, stroking my hair. "You're so beautiful..." He said, trailing off.

"Thanks," I said lying back down and pulling the sheets over my head.

He chuckled. "C'mon! I want to spend some time with you!"

I looked up from underneath the sheets, "really?" I asked.

He nodded. "Now come on! I already made reservations for us..." He looked down at me, "hm, you need some coffee, babe."

I nodded groggily.

"I'll fix that up, you can lay here and get a little more sleep."

With that note, I plopped myself back onto my pillow. He chuckled, kissing me on the head before leaving.

~•*•~

About 30 minutes later, Vox came in with two americanos and a plate of scones.

"Wakey wakey!" He said, sitting next to me.

I groaned but sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Thanks babe."
I smiled weakly at him as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Better?" He asked.
I nodded, "much...thanks Vox," I said kissing him on the cheek. He blushed.

"So...I have a really fun night planned ahead!" He said excitedly, pulling out his phone.
"Okay so first I have coffee, check...then I said we can watch a movie downstairs if you're feeling up for it...we can then take a late night car ride to the park...then I made breakfast reservations!" He looked up at me, eyes glistening with joy, "sound good to you?"

I softly smiled at him, "yeah...great actually..."

His grin got even wider, "aw I knew you'd like it," he pulled me into a side hug. "Now come on," he said, helping me up, "I have a few movies on my list that we can choose from..."

I smiled up at him, letting him help me up.
"Thanks Vox...but why did you do all this? You know you don't have to..."

He looked away from me, blushing, "well...I know that but..." he kissed my hand, "I want to! I love seeing your smile, knowing that I made you happy...knowing that I can make you just as happy as I am..." his blush darkened.

I kissed him on the cheek, "you make me plenty happy Vox...I'll always love you...with or without all of the stuff."

He smiled wider and squeezed me closer to him, "I love you too..."