Chapter 2 : The Slytherins

I stood their awkwardly waiting for her to answer, she looked liked she was zoning out.

...

"Yes!Yeah! Of course you can! I'm sorry, I'm not normally like this. I'm just really tired, not because of you! I didn't mean it like that-Ugh I'm so- Never mind,  I'm Andrea and you are? I don't think I've seen you at Hogwarts before!" She replied snapping out of her daydream,smiling, while I let out a breath of relaxation before sitting down across from her.

"Oh I'm Inella, Inella Hart. I'm new. I'm joining the 5th year" I smiled to myself at how nice she was.

"Oh I'm in the 5th year too!" She said smiling even brighter. "I can be your first friend , assuming of course that I'm the person that you've met!"

"Oh yay!" I smiled goofily, obviously not hiding how relieved I was that someone wanted to be my friend.

"I take it you were nervous?" She asks.

"Yeah- am I that obvious " I say while she laughs.

"just a bit but that doesn't matter!"

"Anyways , what house are you in?" I ask trying to change the subject.
"I'm in Slytherin, we all are!" She says

"All?" I ask as a group of people burst into the compartment, all turning silent after looking at me like I was some sort of monster.

"Who's this Drea?" a girl with long curly brown hair and green eyes asks.

"Guys this is Inella , she's joining the 5th year like us, she's new." Andrea says smiling.

"So this is the new kid everyone's been going on about?" a boy with straight dark brown hair says. "She doesn't look half bad"

People have been talking about me? I thought no one knew that I was joining the school? And what's with this guy's attitude. Do they not teach manners at Hogwarts? That might be a slight problem.
Seriously, Talking about me like I'm not right in front of him with utter disrespect.

"Inella, this is Theodore Nott" Andrea gestures to the boy who was just talking "Those ones are Regulus and Raya Black, Lorenzo Berkshire, Blaise Zabinni, Pansy Parkinson, Astoria and Daphne Greengrass, and Jennifer Nott" she gestures to each of them, some of them smiling at me, the others sorta just glaring at me? I wasn't quite sure what or why but I tried my best to shrug it off.

"Well it's nice to meet you all, well some more than others" I looked at Blaise who was still glaring at me. "But yeah, I'm Inella, I'm new and I'm joining the 5th year with you guys"

Just as I finished introducing myself 3 boys walked in and my focus diverted to them
as two of them sat down without a word while the other looked at me with a confused look "Who is this mudblood?" The platinum blonde asked, a look of disgust on his face.

"Don't be so rude Draco" Regulus said.
"This is Inella, she's new and joining 5th year with us." Andrea said smiling at me.

One of the other boys that just walked in looked up and opened his mouth, as if to say something but shut it abruptly.

"Oh really?" Draco said holding his hand out for me to shake.
I shook his hand while he held intense eye-contact with me.
He wouldn't let go, so I had to pull my hand away.

"It's a pleasure" he said with a fake smile

"Right back at ya" I said returning his fake smile.

After a while everyone started to engage in their own conversations as we were half way to Hogwarts.

I turned to Andrea and whispered "who are those two?" I gestured towards the two that failed to introduce themselves earlier.

"The one on the left is Mattheo and the one of the right is Tom, they're the infamous Riddle brothers, people think that they're assh*les because they're 'you know who's' sons, which is somewhat true for Tom, but Mattheo is really nice. They're both just quiet." She whispered back smiling.

I felt my cheeks heating up but I hid it. Why was I blushing? I don't make sense sometimes. I looked at them, so mysterious. "I see" I replied.

Mattheo looked up at me and I diverted my eyes from him, embarrassed.

Andrea noticed and tried to save me "So Inella, what house do you hope to be in?"

Well this is awkward.
I was praying not to be in Slytherin, but I was in a compartment full of Slytherins, I couldn't possibly explain that I didn't want to be in their house because of their bad reputation, most of them seemed nice too.

So I did the only thing I could-

"Slytherin, definitely" I lied, trying my best to make my fake smile look real.

"That's great! If you do get into Slytherin you already have 13 friends!" Daphne said smiling at me.

I exchanged the smile before Draco said "Who said I was her friend?" with a huge smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, asshole" Andrea said.

Draco goes back to his conversation, annoyed, and so do we.

Turning to me, Andrea says "Incase it wasn't obvious by our hair, Draco's my brother"

"Oh- lucky you" I said attempting to seem genuine

"Not really, he's always an idiot b*tch" she laughs making me smile.

...

"Are there toilets on the train? I asked Andrea, slightly embarrassed.

She laughed at my embarrassed red face "yeah down the hall to the left"

"Oh ok" I said, getting up and as I started to walk to the door of the compartment the train made an abrupt stop causing me to fall into someone's lap...

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

A/n: this is the end of the second chapter! I think it was pretty successful but what do you guys think?

And who's lap do you think Inella fell into? And how do you think they will react?

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed! <3

- Maiya x