Chapter 7 : Cigarettes, Raspberry and Vanilla

( STARTING OFF WITH A LITTLE RECAP )

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Draco "what wouldn't I understand?" he says looking offended.

I look away trying to hold in the tears that were close to escaping my eyes..

"Nothing" I say looking at him.

I look around at the boys trying to figure out who to kiss. It was just a kiss, right? And I'm sure none of them are like Mac...

...

Andrea gets up saying "I'll be right back guys, I need to use the bathroom" and smiles before leaving.

I smile back at her as she walks off.

...

They were all quite attractive, so I just picked someone at random.. yep, at random, that's what I'll tell myself...

...

I turned to the boy sitting next to me and looked him dead in the eyes.

I started to lean in and I could see his cheeks growing red.

I stopped leaning in as I was centimetres away from his face.

Although he tried to put on a strong front, at this point I could see the nervousness in his eyes

...

I moved backwards and started laughing. "Flustered are we, Malfoy?"

Everyone else started laughing as Draco glared at me "No, I am not flustered. Stop being silly Hart. Ughhh" he says as he rolls his eyes.

I continued to laugh at him, smirking at his annoyance.

...

"Good one Hart, but don't think we've forgotten that you still haven't kissed anyone.." Blaise says smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him "Of course not" I fake smile at him.

Let's just get this over and done with..

I turned to the boy sitting on my other side.

I said the word "Sorry" before leaning in.

My head inched closer and closer to him before he moved his head forward and pressed our lips together...

His scent hit my nose immediately.

It smelt so good, like a mix of cigarettes and raspberry with a touch of vanilla.

His lips were soft and tasted sweet like honey.

The kiss went on for around 3 seconds until I tried to pull away but was stopped by his hand on the back of my head pushing me back in.

I smiled into the kiss as he moved slightly closer to me.

...

We were rudely interrupted a few more seconds later by "Get a room you two!" Raya said as the pillow she had thrown at us hit my head.

"No need for violence" I said laughing.

"You guys have been kissing for like forever" Theodore said smirking at me.

"Come on, it was hardly a few seconds and if you think that was forever, I pity the girl that your dating, assuming that you are dating someone?" I said rolling my eyes for the millionth time.

"That would be me" Pansy says laughing. "Good one though" she says smiling at me.

"New girls got jokes" Theodore says rolling his eyes at me.

"New girl has a name for the billionth time idiot" I say getting sick of him forgetting that I have a name. "And she would like for it to be used"

"Too bad" he replied.

...

"Anyways, aside from Theodore being an asshole. How was the kiss Inella?" Andrea asks sitting back down next to me

I feel my cheeks heating up as I hear her question.

"I- I mean it was.. ok.. I-" I started to stutter.

"It was only ok? I thought I did better than that." Mattheo said looking at me, dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

"No, that's not what I meant! I just- it was really good, like really good!" I said trying to reassure him.

"I was only joking Inella" he said laughing.

His laugh is too damn cute.

At this point, my cheeks were bright red and my heart was beating really fast.

...

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Draco sitting there with a very unpleasant expression on his face.

What's his actual problem?

...

Astoria, Daphne, Blaise and Regulus started laughing at me.

"It was that good? I should try to kiss him myself then" Blaise said laughing harder.

"Ugh stop it Blaise" I said as I calmed down a bit. "Anyways it's my turn to spin the bottle!"

"Go on then" Theodore said looking at me with a devilish look on his face as if to taunt me. The fuck?

...

I shook off the annoyed feeling his smile gave me and leaned forward grabbing the bottle and spinning it.

Everyone looked at it intrigued as it spun round and round...

It was like this flipping bottle never knew when to stop.

...

It finally stopped around a minute later...

Landing on..

...

Tom...

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

A/n : I know this chapter wasn't nearly as long as last chapter but hopefully you found it interesting!!

This chapter still took me 2 hours to write so don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it!

Question of the day : how do you think Tommy boy is gonna react? He's been silent the whole time.

- Maiya <3