Chapter 8 : Broom Closet

I looked up in utter shock.

I don't know why but for some reason I had thought it would be impossible for the bottle to land on Tom?

...

I'm so stupid.

I looked at Tom.

He just sat there doing nothing as he was.

He didn't even react.

"I- I can spin the bottle again. I should spin the bottle again. In fact I'm going to spin the bottle again-" I stuttered reaching for the bottle as my hand was pushed away by Astoria.

"NO! It's fine. Just do Tom." Astoria said trying to hold back a laugh but failing.

'Do Tom?' She said... wouldn't be a bad idea... ( JKJKJKJK GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER )

"Umm I- ok.. I guess.." I said terrified of how Tom would react.

"What's the problem anyways new girl?" Theodore smirked at me..

One more time... I fucking dare him..

...

"Nothing" I said fake smiling at him. "T-"

"Well say 'Truth or dare' then" Blaise said loudly.

"I WAS GETTING THERE YOU TWAT. IF YOU HADN'T INTERRUPTED ME THEN I WOULD HAVE ALREADY ASKED HIM!" I shouted losing my patience.

I looked at everyone as I they stared at me in shock.

"Blaise, I- I'm sorry." I said covering my mouth and looking at him, embarrassed.

"Calm down Inella. It's ok" Blaise said smiling at me. "I'm sorry"

"That was kinda hot new girl" Regulus said smirking at me.

I looked at him and slightly blushed but hid it by rolling my eyes and growing up the courage to talk to Tom. "Anyways Truth or Dare Tom?" I asked feeling brave for once.

I looked at him waiting for an answer.

...

Two minutes later he finally looked up and at me. "If you insist that I must play this stupid game, then I'll pick Dare." He said while his eyes pierced into mine as he made dead eye contact with me.

The girls squealed and the boys looked at me in awe.

What was so ground breaking about him picking dare?

I mean, it was the first time that he had spoken the whole night... and it was to me..

His voice is slightly deep and so sexy...

STOP IT INELLA! STOP THINKING ABOUT THE WRONG THINGS!

...

"Oh um I dare you to..." I say trying to think of a good dare but not something that would make him feel uncomfortable .

...

Everyone looks at me waiting for me to finish the sentence.

...

I stare at him trying to think of something but fail to do so.

"She dares you to do '7 minutes in heaven' with her" Pansy blurts out.

...

Before anyone else can react... "WHAT??" I say looking at Pansy in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry what did you just say Pansy?" I said looking at her wide eyed.

Tom looks at me with a confusing expression on his face.