Chapter 13 : r u ok?

( STARTING WITH A LITTLE RECAP ) :

"Mac, his name is Cormac, Cormac Mclaggen" I blurted out , quickly covering my mouth...

Tom started to walk away from me, I tried to run after him but he was too fast and too far away..

"TOM!" I yelled down the hall but he didn't stop, in fact he went quicker.

I followed him down to the Great Hall as I watched him go over to the Gryffindor table and grab Mac by the collar...

Fuck. What was he going to do?

We only just met each other yesterday and he was already about to attack someone for me...

I can't let him so this...

I ran up to him and yelled "TOM!" again "STOP!" I tried to pull him off of Mac.

"Already got yourself a boyfriend Hart?" Cormac spoke, amused, almost as if he had forgotten that his life was at the hands of Voldemort's son.

"DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" Tom yelled at him, his grip on the boy tightening.

"So what if he was? Would that upset your stupid heart?" I said anger building up.

"Such a slut" Cormac muttered, possibly thinking that I hadn't heard him. He couldn't have thought more wrong though.

I had had enough... This stupid little bitch is finally gonna get what he deserves. I'm not the same, naïve, little girl that I was last year.

I pushed Tom aside softly and punched Mac across the face, sending him flying into his friends.

I yanked him up by the collar as Tom had done earlier and punched him in the stomach repeatedly until Tom pulled me off of him.

I looked at Tom... what would he think of me now? He probably thinks I'm some sort of madwoman..

...

He pulled me away and out of the Great Hall.

I followed him into the same empty corridor as before. "Are you ok Inella?" He asked softly looking down at me.

"Yea-" I winced as the blood on my fists started to burn.

"You're clearly not ok, let me help you... please?" Tom said looking at me worried.

"I'm ok, really!" I said trying to genuinely seem ok.

"Your not! Let me help you!" Tom insisted.

"Fine." I said giving in, knowing that he wasn't going to.

I followed him down to the common room and then to a dorm which I'm guessing is his.

Holy fuck.

His dorm is stunning: 👇 (what Tom's dorm looks like ) - ( from Pinterest ofc <3)