Chapter 6 : Chicken.

The bottle, before spinning for what felt like an eternity , landed on...

...

Malfoy..

Theodore looked at Malfoy smirking at the the look on his face.

"Ugh," Draco said looking annoyed. "Stupid muggle games."

"Truth or dare?" Theodore smirked again.

What is it with these boys and smirking?

...

"Truth" Malfoy said looking proud of himself, like he had done something groundbreaking - idiot.

"Ugh so boring" Raya said, unsatisfied.

"Shut up Black" Malfoy said, his words coming out very bitter.

"You shut up!" Raya replied getting slightly angry.

"How about both of you shut up while I think of a truth" Theodore says looking up in deep thought.

Everyone watches as Theodore takes his sweet sweet time to think of something.

"Hurry the fuck up" Regulus said.

"Ugh fine whatever, Malfoy do you have a crush on anyone?" Theodore said.

Malfoy rolled his eyes for the billionth time before drinking some thick and clear liquid from a clear vial 🧪.

"Yes." He answered seconds later displeased with himself for blurting out the answer.

He doesn't look like he would have willingly answered that... maybe it was the clear stuff?

I turned to Andrea "Hey Andrea?"

"Yeah?" She turned to smile at me.

"What was that clear stuff that Draco drank?"

"Oh, that's a potion called 'veritaserum' , also known as 'truth serum' , it makes our games of  Truth or Dare much more fun than the ones that muggles play because it forces the drinker to tell the complete truth when speaking and depending on the strength it lasts for different amounts of time. For example, the one he drank only lasts a minute."

"Oh, that makes sense" I said back. How cool is that! There are so many things people can do with that.

...

We were snapped out of our short conversation when...

"Oooohhh" Lorenzo whooed  "tell us who it is Malfoy!"

"That wasn't part of the question Berkshire so be quiet!" Draco snapped at Lorenzo.

"Geez calm down" Lorenzo said.

Ugh, these lot fight every two seconds like toddlers. This is definitely gonna be a long 4  years.

...

"Anyways it's MY turn to spin the bottle" Draco says grabbing the bottle like a baby as if it had milk in it.

He look up at me and smirked before spinning the bottle.

It span around for a good 30 seconds before finally landing on..

...
Jennifer...

"Truth or Dare Nott?" Draco asked unamused as if he wanted it to have landed on someone else.

"Truth" she answered smiling despite Draco's rudeness.

"Umm, I don't know, are you dating anyone?" Draco asked very unbothered.

Jennifer drinks the vial of veritaserum that was handed to her by Lorenzo, she looked scared for some reason.

"Ugh, why didn't you ask her something that was interesting? I think I would've known if my best friend was dating someone." Astoria said.