Chapter 11 : The Gryffindor Boy...

The voice behind me startled me, causing me to quickly turn around.

...

I looked up at the boy standing in front of me..

Draco..

"What do you want?" I said scowling at him, I can't be asked to deal with his stupid shit again.

I could already feel that he was going to make this a very very very long year for me.

"Why so rude?" He asked smirking at me.

"I'm not being rude, you just annoy me" I said as his eyes bored into mine.

...

"Well, um.. you annoy me too" he said, obviously lost for words.

"Then why talk to me?" I said looking confused.

"Because- well, why are you leaving?" He said switching the topic.

...

"I've been here for soooooo long and no one came out of their dorms so... yeah" I twitched my eyebrows.

"Oh, well I'm here now" he said, fidgeting with his hoodie.

"You don't count." I said.

He gasps loudly putting his hand to his chest in a playful way, acting hurt "I'm offended, I'm literally the best one of all of us"

"I don't agree.." I said laughing. "I think you're probably one of the worst, you're so rude and selfish and need I tell you that you are excessively full of yourself?"

The look on his face shifted almost as if he was hurt. "Oh.."

...

We just stood there staring at each other...

I was very unsure of what to do, did I.. hurt him?
Should I feel bad?
NO WAY!
He was so rude to me yesterday!
But he's so.... I feel like I should say something..

...

I heard a bunch of footsteps coming towards us which was followed by : "Are you guys good?"

I turned to the voice that had come from Pansy, to find find all of the girls, Lorenzo and Blaise.

"Yeah-" I said looking at Pansy. "Just talking.."

"Is he bothering you again?" Andrea asked frowning towards Draco.

"No! He-" I stuttered.

...

I looked at the girls confused at my own actions.

"Anyways! It's almost breakfast. We should head there and wait for the others." Raya says smiling at me.

"Yeah, I think we should go" I said looking at Raya, thankful that she had swerved us out of that awkward situation. "Let's go" I started to walk towards the door as Pansy and Andrea linked arms with me like yesterday.

I could get used to having good friends for a change...

...

My mind went straight back to Mac..

..

Why do thoughts of him still haunt me everyday..

..

He scarred me bad. I needed to fix myself.

But enough about Mac for now..

...

We walked towards the Great Hall, the other girls, Lorenzo, Blaise and Draco following close behind.

..