Part 6

It had been weeks since Liv last saw El. Almost a month since he broke her heart all over again. And her day was not getting any better. Three victims, two girls eight and another ten that died in the hospital from bodily trauma. Her body ached. Her mind ached. And yet all she wanted was to see Elliot, to have him take all of her pain away. She knew that it was stupid. She knew that he loved her but, she was sick of him pushing her away. Going over to Elliot's and asking him to screw her sounded ridiculous in her head so saying it out loud must mean she was going crazy. But, she still drove over to his apartment, got out of the car in the rain, and stood outside of his door waiting for him to answer.
El opened the door with a surprised look on his face. Liv didn't know if it was because she was soaked through or because she turned up at his door after he hurt her again.
"Can I come in?" She didn't wait for his answer and moved inside of his apartment but he said yes anyway "Where's Bernie?" She asked as she stood in the middle of the room.
"At Randall's. Why?" Liv moved to him, trying to pull his lips down to hers but he stopped her "Liv, what are you doing?"
"I want to forget. Please help me forget" El's hands at her shoulders softened and Liv took the leap, connecting their lips. El couldn't believe how good it felt to have her lips on his, demanding entrance to explore his mouth. He let her in and that felt even better than her lips. It felt so good that he had to walk them back and brace her against the kitchen island, but that only made their crotches bump and damn him to hell but he wanted her. He turned her in his arms, needing to calm himself. He grabbed a fistful of her hair so that he could drop his lips against her neck, bending her slightly at her waist. Wet, open mouthed kisses along her skin was more maddening than feeling her lips against his.
"Stop!" She bit and El instantly let go of her and took a step away from her. Liv moved away from him, her hands on the counter top as she took deep, calming breaths.
"Liv-"
"Shut up" She ordered, calming herself with a few more breaths before she turned to face him. Then she moving back towards him, slamming her lips against his.
"Liv" He muttered against her lips but Liv didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want to talk about any of it. She just wanted him. Her hands went under his shirt, feeling along the wall of muscle. She grabbed the hem and pulled it off over his head, he lifted his arms to help her but them his hands went back to her waist and Liv wanted- needed him to take her clothes off. But he didn't so Liv did it herself.
"Liv, we don't have to-"
"Take my clothes off" El's hand went to her cheek, his thumb skating over her bottom lip before he dropped his hand to the buttons on her shirt. The pair watched, the foreheads pressed together as El slowly unbuttoned her shirt. He sucked in a breath at the sight of black lace and when he pushed the shirt from her shoulders his eyes instantly went to the cigarette burns on her breast.
"Don't look at them. Just look at me" She ordered breathily before she pulled his lips back to hers "Bedroom" She muttered against his lips. El took her hips in his hands and started walking her backwards into his bedroom. Liv's hands dropped to his belt, he could feel her nervousness as her hand moved lower. He could help his hips stuttering under her hand, as much as he didn't want to take advantage of her, he also wanted her, desperately. Then her hands were on his belt, pulling and yanking it free.
"Slow down" He muttered against her lips but Liv kept up her fast movements. He brushed her hair away from her shoulder and dropped his lips to the skin. He bit gently which made her gasp under him and the sound only made him want her more. He tugged his pants down, letting them tangle around his ankles before she went for the button on her own pants.
"Let me" He said gently against her neck as he pushed her hands away. He nibbled and sucked on the skin of her neck, listening to the gaps and other little sounds she made as he unbuttoned her pants. He hissed against her collarbone as the matching black lace came into view. It was the definition of Olivia Benson, buttoned up and smart on the outside and secretly sexy, confident underneath. He pushed her to sit and Liv landed on the bed, looking up at him with dark brown, hooded eyes. Her eyes widened as he dropped to his knees, both of them ignoring the click in the muscle as he did, he careful removed her pants and shoes before he dropped his lips to her thigh. She gasped again, never his name, saying his name would make what they were doing real, so she let out little gasps instead. His lips kept moving, switching between thighs and when his lips fell onto the keys that were burned into her thigh, her whole body shuddered.
"Keep moving. Faster" She ordered, trying to pull him up her body but he didn't let her. His hands grabbed at the sides of her panties, their eyes meeting as they both froze.
This would change everything.
Liv dropped onto her back and El gently tugged the scrap of lace down her legs until he could drop it to the floor. Then he was dragging his lips along her thigh again.
"E-" She stopped herself from saying his name, letting the two syllables become a gasp instead "Fast-"
"No. We're going slow. So slow" El murmured against his skin before his lips devoured her. Her hand clamped over her mouth to silence herself from screaming in pleasure. El noticed the muffled sounds and pulled her hand away from her mouth, interlocking their fingers so that she couldn't hide any of the sounds from him.
God. For a catholic he knew what he was doing. Every little brush of his tongue, the poking, prodding, everything made her squirm under him. And when she was close she tried to push him away but he took that hand too and pinned it to the bed, just before she shattered under him, screaming from the intensity of it all. She lay breathless and panting on his bed when he moved up his body, dragging his wet lips along her skin, up her stomach, through the valley between her breasts until he could kiss her. Even in her breathless state Liv was still trying to take control. She slammed her lips against his, poking, prodding, searching, demanding. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling his clothed crotch against her unclothed one, she moaned into his mouth. She moaned because of him. Olivia Benson moaned for Elliot Stabler. Her hands were never still, moving down his body trying to tear off his boxers as fast as she could.
"Slow" He ordered against her lips.
"Fast" She ordered against his as she finally got his boxers down around his ankles, they both grunted at their intimate parts meeting for the first time.
"Slow" His eyes met hers and they both held their breath as El lined them up, not taking his eyes off hers once. Then he was pushing himself inside of her, her back arching off the bed as their eyes remained fixed to one another's. Liv tried to look away but El halted his movements, taking hold of her chin he forced her eyes to meet his as he continued pushing himself inside of her.
He finally got to see what he was doing to her. All the passion, rage, fear. He saw it all as his blue eyes met her brown ones.
They stayed like that, holding one another, silent other than their heavy breathing.
"Faster" Liv told him, her voice still breathless.
"Slow" El told her before he started moving. He kept his slow yet maddening pace but it wasn't enough for Liv. She tried to pull his hips against hers harshly but he didn't let her. She tried biting at his skin to get him to snap but he didn't. She tried everything that she could think of but even with Elliot's slow pace she was still nearing the edge.
"Look at me" He ordered but Liv refused to meet his eyes. He grabbed her chin again, keeping it there and her eyes on his as he kept moving. If they were going to do this then El wanted to see her fall apart for him, because of him. And she did. He kept his eyes on her long enough to see her fall apart, her mouth parted in a silent scream that refused to fall from her lips, her eyes rolling back into her head before she squeezed her eyes shut. He saw her fall apart before she pulling him over the edge with her.
They stayed there like that, wrapped up in one another's sweaty arms, limbs tangled together as neither wanted to break their moment. Neither one of them wanted to pull away enough that reality could sneak between them. So they stayed tangled. Elliot panted against her chest, Liv panted against his ear, their hands still interlaced, her thighs wrapped around his waist, their legs tangled.
He climbed off of her, releasing their bodies from their hold on one another. He grabbed a blanket, intending to wrap them both up in it but when he turned back to Liv she was already up and pulling on her clothes.
"Where are you going?" He asked as he sat, defeated on the edge of his bed.
"Home" She muttered as she pulled on her jeans, she turned her back to him and El's heart broke all over again as his eyes moved over her back "Now we know what we were missing" She muttered partially buttoning her shirt before she left his room and then his house. El fell onto his back feeling defeated.
MINE
Harsh words carved along her spine. What happened to her? Why is she so easily trusting him? Why did she show up at his apartment to screw him? What did she mean by 'every time he reached for my belt'? And why did he have to break their hearts all over again?