Part 12

Two months. Elliot managed to stay away from her for two whole months. He'd been to therapy, working on himself and everything that he feared and yet he still felt like he couldn't be the one responsible for the world not having Olivia Benson in it. So when he got a call from Anaya, he didn't hesitate to go to her. And when Liv got a 9-1-1 text from Anaya a few hours later Liv didn't hesitate to call her.
"Anaya, what did he do?"
"He's missing"
"How long?"
"Liv-"
"How long?" She repeated, this time more sternly.
"Four hours, no contact. He's off the grid"
"Get everyone over here now, get Jet to start tracking him-" Liv heard the footsteps behind her and turned, her eyes landing on the OC squad and the Stabler children "How serious is this Anaya?"
"He googled you"
"Shit" Liv ran a hand through her hair, attempting to calm her racing mind.
"I've tried tracking him but he disabled it. I didn't think he knew how to do that" Jet told her.
"What exactly did he find when he googled you?" Anaya asked.
"I was kidnapped for four days, when it was over I refused to speak to the reporters. They guessed a lot from what he done to the others. They guessed, they didn't know for sure" Liv answered robotically like her voice wasn't her own.
"Liv" Fin's hand went to her shoulder, jolting her slightly as her mind awoke again. She reached into her pocket and took out her phone, pressing a few buttons before she placed it at her ear.
"He isn't going to pick up" Jet reminded her but Liv didn't care.
"El, I need you to pick up or call me back. I need to know where you are because if I don't we both know I'll come after you and I don't think you want that. Please, call me back" Liv hung up the phone and they all waited in silence.
"What are we waiting for?" Bruno asked just as Liv's phone rang.
"El, what the hell are you doing?" She snapped.
"I'm doing this to save you Liv-"
"Drop the god complex El. Talk to me"
"BX9, drugs, they want you Liv"
"So let them come and try"
"No-"
"I don't need protecting!"
"I know! But I can't let anyone else-" He stopped himself.
"He didn't rape me El. He couldn't get it up because I refused to fight him. I freaked because he had tied me to the table, he bent me over it as he reached for my belt and I still refused to fight him, to give him what he wanted. I'm alive El and everything that happened to me feels like a distant memory. The Olivia that you once knew died with him, I'm so much stronger than I once was. I don't need protecting"
"And yet, I will always try to protect you"
"It wasn't your fault, El. It was like any other interrogation, I goaded him, he fixated on me. It could've happened to anyone here"
"But it didn't. It happened to you"
"I handled it, El. But what I can't handle is you walking away from me again. Please, just come back here and we'll work it out together" Elliot sighed down the line.
"O-" Gun shots sounded before the line went dead.
"Elliot!" Liv's heart completly shattered, the shards getting stuck in her throat.
"Got him" Jet announced and everyone ran off towards the elevator. Don, Jet and the Stabler kids stayed behind with Don wrapping up Liv in his arms.
"I can't lose him" She muttered against his chest.
"I know" He muttered back, rubbing her back in soothing circles.

An hour later and Bernie and Elliot's brothers had joined Liv at the precinct. There hadn't been any word from any of them and with each passing second Liv felt more in pain.
"He'll come back" Eli assured her.
"How are you so sure?"
"He'll always comes back to you. He still mutters your name in his sleep"
"Yeah, he did that even before we..."
"Screwed each other's brains out?"
"Yeah, that" She smiled slightly but it quickly faded.
"Dad's a huge idiot" Kathleen muttered.
"A huge idiot that still got laid twice or once technically" Eli grimaced "I love him"
"We know" All five of them said in unison. The elevator sounded throughout the room and then Elliot was hugging his kids one by one and when he was finished his eyes landed on Liv. He crossed the room towards her, a wide smile across his lips which quickly faded when Liv punched him in the arm.
"Ow!"
"You're an idiot!"
"I got shot!"
"Next time dodge the bullet!" She yelled at him before she pulled him in for a kiss, slamming their lips together, and when she pulled away again and looked up at him she said "You're an idiot, but I love you" It was his turn to pull her body against his before he dropped his lips down to hers, kissing her until she was practically jelly in his arms.
"I love you too. I'm sorry for being an ass but living in a world without Olivia Benson in it isn't worth living in"
"You ass!" She punched him in the arm again.
"Ow!"
"If I had known that you would've freaked when I said you die, I die, I wouldn't have said it!"
"But it's true! I won't be responsible for Noah growing up in a world that you're not in, because it sucks!"
"I meant it metaphorically, like I would never love anyone else!" She rolled her eyes at him as realisation hit him "You're an ass"
"Yes I am" He agreed with a small laugh before Liv stepped back into his arms.
"You're all mine though"
"Definitely" He smiled down at her before they connected their lips once again.
After everything they headed to the bar and this time when Liv danced with someone or smiled at them it only made Elliot smile because she was doing those things with him. When everyone was distracted El took her hand and tugged her towards the bathroom.
"What are we doing in a bathroom at a bar?" Liv shot him a quizzical look.
"Nothing" He smirked, taking her hips in his hands he back her up against the sink before he dropped his lips to hers.
"We are way too old for this" She said against his lips but kept kissing him anyway.
"You're also a police captain so if you get caught everything's over" He said against her jaw but kept going anyway.
"You could've assured me that I'm not old" Elliot rose back to his full height so that he could look down at her, his hand threading through her hair.
"Old or not I'm still thinking about all the ways I can screw you in this bathroom. Old or not you still make me hard" Liv smirked, her eyes dropping to his crotch before they met his eyes again.
"I can feel it. And see it" She smirked.
"What do you want Olivia?" Her name again, she shivered.
"Well-" The door opened and Amanda appeared in the doorway with a wide smirk on her lips.
"Sorry for interrupting" She disappeared for a moment and appeared again "I'll guard the door for you" She shot them a wink before she left the bathroom again, closing the door behind her.
"We definitely can't have sex now"
"Why not?" El smirked.
"Because now everyone will know what we're doing"
"We don't have to have sex" Liv was about to ask what he meant when she felt his finger moving over the seam between her legs, creating a delicious sensation.
"What do you want Olivia?" He repeated.
"Stop" El dropped his hand and was about to completly move away when she stopped him.
"That's not what I meant. I want this" She dropped her hand down to his crotch, feeling the length of him through his jeans "Not your fingers. Take off your pants" El reached for his belt and started pulling it open as Liv turned and bent over the sink.
"Liv-"
"I trust you El. Make me forget them" He finished unbuttoning his pants, his eyes never leaving hers in the mirror as his hands then went to her pants. He shoved them down around her knees along with her panties before he lined them up and slid all the way inside of her.
"I'm sorry" He muttered into her hair.
"I'm not. I tried to kill him. He's dead El, he's never going to hurt me again. Screw me. Make me forget it all" He started moving then, snapping his hips against hers, again and again, listening to every little gasp and moan she made for him, because of him. But this time she didn't stop herself when she moaned out "Elliot"
That only enticed him more, he brought his hips against hers more harshly as one hand went to her hair, pulling it away from her neck as that he could place open mouthed kisses there.
"El, you can hurt me a little bit" He growled against her neck, biting marks that he knew she would scold him for later.
"Mine" He hissed, biting particularly hard against her neck she hissed as she came around him. He followed right behind her, grunting out his release. They stood there for a minute, him panting against her back, placing kisses along her shoulder as she rested her head on the cool marble top. When Elliot caught his breath he gently kissed her shoulder.
"Be right back" She heard his shuffling around and grabbing some toilet paper before she heard it be tossed away. Then he was pressing the paper between her legs and she was grabbing his wrist.
"Too rough. Sensitive"
"Sorry" His kissed her shoulder again before he continued to clean her up gentler than before before he tossed the paper away. He pulled up her panties and pants before he did the same with his.
"Do I look freshly fucked?" She asked, turning to face him.
"Yes" He smirked. Liv rolled her eyes and tried to fix her hair as best as she could.
"Lets get back out there" She smiled, holding her hand out to him, he took it instantly and let himself be tugged back into the bar.
"It doesn't take a detective to figure out what the two of you were doing in that bathroom" Don spoke up as he looked between the pair.
"Just take one look at Liv's neck" Fin added and Liv blushed.
"Ew dad!" Eli groaned.
"El! I have to go home to Noah after this"
"So tell him" He shrugged.
"Yes, I'll just tell my twelve year old that the marks on my neck are from screwing you in a bar bathroom" He smirked "Not happening" She glared at him.
"He'll find out sooner or later, why not now? I'm going to be very hard to get rid of" His arm wrapped around her waist before he placed a kiss to her forehead.
"For all of our sakes though, save the screwing for somewhere that we can't see the aftermath of it" Eli grimaced, earning laughs from the rest of them.
"No promises" El teased, earning a smack to his hard chest.
"Elliot!"