Part 2

Liv moved back into the interrogation room, closing the door behind her.
"You raped 27 women and 1 kid"
"You weren't a kid. You knew what you were doing-"
"Did I? Or did I know how to fake it like I did with everything else?"
"You wanted me. You wanted sex-"
"I needed my mommy" Liv's voice broke as her eyes filled with tears. She took a deep breath to calm herself before she looked back at him "I'm going to charge you with rape of a minor and my ADA will make the case for us to search your home for evidence to prove that you raped those other 27 women"
"I didn't rape you" Liv moved around the table, dropping her lips to his ear.
"You raped me and you were dumb enough to leave evidence behind. Two pink lines is all the evidence that I need"
"Two...you had my baby?" He turned, his eyes meeting hers.
"God is cruel" She bit before she stormed out of the room, closing the door behind her as he called her name.
"Call Carisi. I'll get my medical records, it should give us enough to search his apartment-"
"Liv" El's sad eyes found hers.
"I'm okay. I didn't...it was a miscarriage at four weeks" She dropped his eyes again.
"You said God is cruel"
"What God would let the daughter of a rapist have a baby out of rape?" Her teary eyes met his "He corrected his mistake that day" A stray tear rolled down her cheek before she quickly wiped it away. El moved to reach for her but she moved away "I'll have the medical records in an hour" She went to her office and grabbed her coat before she headed for the elevator, not bothering to look back at anyone.

Liv headed into the squad room, seeing both squads stood talking about her.
"If you want to talk about me I prefer that you do it to my face" Liv announced as she approached them.
"Liv, I'm sorry" Carisi's sad eyes tried to meet hers but she avoided them.
"My medical records from when I was sixteen" Liv handed them over to him "Is that enough to search his home?"
"What are you hoping to find?" Carisi asked.
"I don't know. He used to videotape us, not having sex, he just used to tape us talking" She explained.
"It would cement the medical record" Carisi nodded "I'll get a judge" He moved away and pulled out his phone as El moved beside Liv.
"Liv-"
"Say it"
"Say what?"
"I'm thinking of a four letter word, begins with S-"
"Liv, none of us are thinking that"
"Maybe, but I am" She muttered as Carisi rejoined them.
"You've got a warrant"
"Valasco, Sykes, you're coming with me" Liv moved to go but El caught her arm.
"You don't have to do this"
"He raped 27 women and tried to buy a sixteen year old because they reminded him of me. I'm going to put him away"
"Okay but let us help you"
"Out of everyone here we're the only ones that know what a tape looks like and if you go to his apartment and find anything you'll get mad and beat him and we can't have that" He nodded "I'm fine, promise" She tried to assure him.

Valasco unlocked the door and pushed it open for Liv to go inside but instead she stood frozen in the hallway.
"Captain?" Sykes spoke up, breaking her from her trance.
"Sorry" She shook her head slightly, waking herself up before she stepped inside. Sykes took the bedroom whilst Valasco took the office. Liv took the hall closet, remembering what she hid in the back of hers on the top shelf. Liv switched on the light, her eyes landing on the box on the top shelf. She grabbed a stool and used it to reach for the box, she pulled it down and placed it on the table. She took a deep breath before she opened it, her eyes landing on the rows of tapes. She looked through them all until she found one entitled 'Liv'.
"Valasco, Sykes!" She called into the apartment, both appeared seconds later "I've got what we came for"

Liv ran her hand over her chin as she waited for Elliot to set up the tape player.
"We don't have to do this" He reminded her again as he finished up.
"He's right Liv. I can watch it by myself if it's too hard-"
"Play the damn tape" She ordered. El pressed play and the image of Burton and Liv appeared on the screen.
"What is with you and taping us?" Liv giggled.
"I like to look at you" He smiled, turning away from the camera to kiss her. They started making out, their lips moving against each other's. Burton placed the camera down, his hands going to her waist before they moved under the hem of her shirt. Liv hissed when his hands skated over her stomach.
"What is it?"
"It's nothing"
"What did she do now?"
"Nothing. She hasn't done anything-" Burton lifted her shirt, revealing the huge bruise across her stomach.
"What did she do this time?" His sad eyes landed on hers.
"It was my fault"
"What did she do?"
"We were fighting over a bottle, she tried to grab it and I fell back against the counter. She didn't hurt me, I fell" She assured him.
"I'm sorry" He dropped his lips to her stomach over the sensitive skin.
"She hates me"
"How can a mother hate their child?" He placed more kisses along her stomach.
"I look like him" He stopped, leaning up to meet her eyes "I'm her reminder of the worst night of her life"
"You remind me to be happy. You remind me of all the good in the world" He dropped his lips to hers once again. She pushed him back slightly, disconnecting their lips.
"Turn the camera off" Burton grabbed the camera and move it but it kept recording as they connected their lips once again.
"Turn it off" Liv demanded and Jet paused it.
"What is it?" El asked.
"How longs left?" Liv asked.
"About thirty minutes, why?" Jet asked. They all watched Liv storm over to interrogation. She grabbed Burton and shoved him against the wall.
"You sick bastard. You made a sex tape!?" He stayed silent which only angered her more "You never loved me! Say it!" She demanded but he stayed silent again. She released him and stormed out again, heading towards the elevator.
"Where are you going?" El asked.
"To end this" She bit.

Liv entered the squad room once again, slamming her hand down against the table revealing a ring when she lifted her hand away.
"That is my childhood. A sex tape, a miscarriage and a ring" Olivia scoffed falling into a chair "That's why I don't talk about my childhood" She looked to Fin before he eyes went to the newest of her detectives "I was conceived out of rape. I was groomed at sixteen, lost a baby before I turned seventeen. Lost another in college, that one could've been any frat's let alone any frat guys. And a whole lot more happened on the job" Liv told them before she dropped their eyes "So many strong women started off as broken girls" Liv scoffed "What a load of bull-"
"Liv. You are strong" El said. Liv lifted her teary eyes to meet his.
"You'll never how how true that is. You'll never know how broken I am" She muttered before she moved into her office.