00 ○ Departure

A wind resembles Life itself. It goes there, out there, and at that, and everywhere, scatters across the world. While the people, on the other hand, are resembling a Kite.

Wind is a source of energy to make the kite fly. Mostly, the kites followed the wind as they landed over a good land while some of the kite landed over a quiet land...

Quiet land, hm?

That is a foolish word. The truth to be spoken, yes, they landed over a quiet land or a place. However, the people there are not so peaceful as they look.

Once the kites land over that place, citizens begin to open their house's door, and then they are all at the centre of their town, curiously wondering who got landed on their territory.

The appearance of the kites is beautiful. The way it is made is perfect, including its colour.

The Citizens of the town caught their attention at the colourful kites. They all slowly approached it, one step forward.

One of the citizens laid their hand at the beautiful presence of the fallen. It examines the kite carefully, and they turn it to the other side to seek its back. Soon afterwards, the one citizen turn around, facing themselves at their fellows, then it raise it hand, upon their hand is a precious kite. The citizens of the town look to one another, telling each other about their opinion.

The one who's holding the kite slowly uses its other hand to grab the side of the kite. The next thing the citizen did was begin to crumble the gorgeous kite with his unbearable strength, slowly cracking the backbones of it.

The other citizens see their fellow citizen's act smile and smirk. They shout in joy and cheer as they all start to run over the other kites and begin to do the same as their fellow citizen did.

The quiet land slowly enveloped in rejoice of the landers. The town can hear their cries and laugh. Soon, it begins to be loud as ever as the cries of the volcano eruption.

Many hours have passed, and the villagers went to their homes.
The wind revisits again across the world. All the livings rejoices in happiness of the revisiy of the wind. To show their joy, everything start to sway, and the harsh flames of hot suddenly vanquish.

Mostly, the living follows the wind to see where does it blows, where does it comes from.

Alas, some of them can never witness the new tomorrow.

Upon the quiet village, the wind visited it. The wind flowed over while everything was with it. Except,

The kites that are weeping, the same kites used by the villagers, are now lying across the ground, torn apart and broken by the same masters.

They all have no choice but to weep, sorrow, despair, and regret.

Why oh why, o wind. Why are you too cruel for us...

That is the sorrowful cry of the kites. As the other kite cries among their fellows,

"We should not have been too beautiful, too perfect, too colourful, for they use us for their foul motive. Why, oh, why...

If we can fly to the past, I'm assured this fate can not be written to our own books..."

... The final sights of the kites are witnessing the wind carrying with them, who are not them. Their gaze filled with Jealously at them, who are not them with a mix of regret. One final tear of the torned kites are carry them who are not them by the wind to the new tomorrow.