04 ● I CHOOSE YOU!

I choose you.

Y/N grab the pokeball and then take along with him. He comes back to his seat.

He put the pokeball over the desk, as he thinking will he have a good starter to go on against his friends or not.

His eyes soon lit up in confidence. He has no choice but to accept his fate, whether in that pokeball, to determine his very own pokemon.

"Okay..."

Y/N grab the pokeball then-

"Come out."

A Ray of light release inside the pokeball. It hit on the desk as the light fades, a presence of a pokemon appear...

"Charman! Cha!" A little fire reptile stretched his arms to the ceiling in rejoice.

It's a Charmander, but its colour is goldish-yellow.

Rotom phone: "Charmander has been registered to the Pokedex."

Y/N: "A Charmander?...hm."

Hell yes! A charmander!!!

-Y/N Probably.

Y/N: "Rotom, come here for a second."

Rotom: "As you command."

It goes near the front of Y/N's face.

Y/N: "Please show a picture of a Charmander."

Rotom: "Alrighty!"

Its screen began to show a picture of a Charmander.

Y/N wide his eyes a little, then he changes his attention to his partner pokemon, then the picture, then repeats.

In twelve seconds of repeating his attention, Y/N started to wonder.

Y/N: "I wonder why this Charmander is different." He looked at his partner, who wasn't looking at him with a happy expression.

Charmander: "Char! Man!"

Y/N put his hand over to his head to pat him.

Rotom phone's screen began to change back to its original. Then, it talks.

Rotom phone: "I'd think your pokemon must be rare to find one."

Y/N looked at his rotom phone.

Y/N: "So you mean... my pokemon is very hard to find."

Rotom phone swings downwardly, treating it as a nod.

Y/N: "Huh..." He mutter. He looks to his Charmander, then plays it by poking it. Charmander giggles.

He then stopped when Charmander started to point his tiny little claw.

Charmander: "Chara!"

Y/N: "Hm?"

He turned his head to where Charmander pointed to. He sees Liko silently leaving the classroom.

Y/N: "I curious to know where's she heading to?" He muttered. Then he shrugs his shoulders. "Nah, it is not my problem when she gets caught skipping classes."

He returned his attention to Charmander.

Y/N: "Isn't that right, Charmander?~" He playfully said.

Charmander: "Chara-mander!" He answered back with a happy expression.

Timeskip: Night time

Y/N is lying down on the bed thinking about what he'll do to defeat his friend. Meanwhile, his roommate, Ano, has fallen in deep slumber while hugging her mudskip.