07 • Wakey Wakey

As they say. Another day, another problem, it's either you are the problem or someone else, it depends on the incoming event that's going to occur in this day.

The light penetrate the window from the outside. Its glimpse lands on the female's face.

She slowly open her eyes then blinks. The first thing she see, is the ceiling. Soon enough, she feel a sudden movement under the blanket, it is clearly that there's a small bulge so it means there's something under the blanket.

She slowly lift the blanket to who's under the blanket.

As it reveal it was her pokemon, Sprigatito.

Sprigatito: "Meow!"

Liko: "Oh it's just you, Sprigatito. You are early today."

Abruptly, her weed cat pouce on its trainer to caressing its head against her.

Liko: "Aha. Why are you so full of energy all the sudden?"

The weed cat stops its action to raise its head to face its trainer. Sprigatito meows.

Liko starting to aware of herself. If her pokemon is here, safe and sound, so that means it wasn't all a dream about what happen last night.

She slowly changing her expression from blank to slightly sorrow.

Flashback

Y/N: "Are you stupid?"

......

Follow-up Flashback [Liko's POV]

As the bus stops, students within the bus, begins to leave.

Liko leaves when the two female students are the first to left their seats.

Her eyes sparks in joy when in the hallway she see the friendly black hair male student from the beginning that she met.

Liko: 'It's the guy from earlier..'

Her inwardly self, she slap herself to gain her confidence.

Liko: 'Come on, you got this, all you need to do is reach your hand at him so he will notice you.'

She begin to reach her hand to she can grab his shoulder so he can notice her, all according to her plan. However, she was blocked by a female student who left from her seat, and another one, she raise her foot to see that the male student she met has reach the door and then he leaves.

Liko: 'Hey wait!'

..

A minutes have passed, she finally left the bus. She starts to turn her head from my any directions, even her eyes, to search that friendly male student.

But alas, he's now nowhere to be found.

Liko: "Aw... he already left." She mutters.

Flashback #2

At Pokemon battleground

Ann: "Hey! Liko."

...

Ann: "Hey Liko?"

..

Ann: "Ann to Liko?"