• BONUS

Liko and Y/N are all alone in place that have unending room to discover. (Backroom)

Liko: "Hey wait--"

She grab Y/N on time before his foot takes a hit on a trap.

Y/N: "Oh thanks."

She lean him away from the trap using her hand that's gripping the back of Y/N's student collar.

In a moment of silence echoes through the enigmatic area, Y/N turn as he see an incoming figure, running in such speed, towards Y/N and Liko.

Y/N: "Oh hey. It's that Explorer guy. Oof!---"

Liko: "Y/N?"

Once she turn around She caught a glance of Amethio snatched her classmate, Y/N.

Liko begins to sprint to caught up to Amethio, while she's chasing him, she shouts.

Liko: "Give him back!!!"

Unexpected, Amethio changing maneuvers to confuse Liko who's behind however she successfully take it.

Liko: "Leave him alone!!!!"

...she trip because how fast her movement then she quickly stand up to continueing chasing them.

Liko: "..why do I seeing them are out of my reach.."

Little by little, Liko's suddenly grow weak until she can see them far away little by little until she can't Y/N anymore in the hands of the explorers.

Liko: "Nooo!! Give Y/N back!!!!"

She clench her hand into a ball then slam it into the ground in tantrum.

Liko: "He's mine!!!!"

now, she's all alone, by herself, all alone in a silently void.

*GASP*

Liko: "Wha..."

She slowly look down her bed sheet is all soaked by her tears.

Liko: "..oh... it's just a horrible dream.."

She lean her limbs to herself to curl into a ball to calm her mind from the nightmare.

She turn her head to side who she see her sprigatito who's staring, even his classmate's pokemon that he left.

Liko chuckle awkwardly.

Liko: "There's no need for you two to be worry. It was just a bad dream."

Sprigatito meows.

Liko: "I'm sure, the people on this ship will find Y/N.. i hope so..."

As she sighs.

Reference: