03 ● ROOM 420

Earlier...

{Ano's POV}

"Here it is, Room 420."

She opens the door of Room 420. She walked over to the bed and then began to unpack her luggage.

Ano: 'I wish I'll have a good roommate soon. I don't like to be alone for a second. I felt there's something going to pop out.'

She is crying inwardly while she's unpacking.

Ano: 'Please, I need a roommate right now. I really need someone to talk to-'

Suddenly, the doornob makes a noise. It makes her stop her currently doing and shriek in surprise.

Soon, she realised her wish came true. Her eyes light in joy. She walks to stand at the front of the door, which is about to open soon.

Ano: 'Boy or girl, whoever you are. The important matter of mine is to get someone to accompany me!'

The door starts to open, showing a black colour messy hair, a male student stepping in.

Ano: "Oh, hello there. Welcome aboard. I hope we can have a good relationship with others as roommates." She greeted the male student with a wide cheerful smile and glimpse of her eyes in happiness.

{Y/N's POV}

OOOHHHH!!! MMHHHYYYYY!!! LLIFEEEE!!!

SHE'S AN EXTROVERT!!!!

His mind suddenly panic on female student behaviour. He may encounter an extrovert male plus an introvert girl before, but this time, fate gives him a tougher challenge, another extrovert, but it is a girl.

Y/N: 'How do I approach her... be myself or switch to a main character personality?'

Due to him for an extremely obsessed reading fiction genre so much, he adapts a personified which is known to mankind, a chunnibyou.

Y/N: 'Stay down Y/N. We can take the through. All we need to do is be like yourself.'

He talks to himself inwardly to increase his couragement.

Y/N: "Me too. Me too."

Ano: "That's great!" She lifts her hand, lending a fist bump.

Y/N stares at it and blinks, thinking about whether he accepts it or grabs it to changing it into a handshake.

He then fold his right hand and lean it against her, fist bump their hand each other.

Ano: "Nice one. I'm Ano, by the way."

Y/N: "Y/N, just Y/N."

Ano: "Now, we knew each other already by introducing ourselves!"

Y/N: "You could say that. -"

Y/N turned, facing himself to the door after hearing a knock noise.

Y/N: "Who could might that be?"

He ungrip his luggage, left it to go to the door, and opened it.

Meanwhile, Ano takes his luggage near the bed, and soon, he will use it for days onward.

When Y/N opens the door, he meets two students.

(???): "Hello, is this room where Ano is? She's a friend of mine, who is cheerful and hates to be alone even for a second.

Y/N: "Yes, she's here..."