Chapter Ten | Explanations

Hawks took Asuna to the hospital after she collapsed from the sudden information she was given. You were kidnapped by the league and they were planning on doing experiments on you.

Asuna and Hawks were walking out of the hospital together, her body covered in bandages as she sighed harshly, her hair up in a bun.

"Oh man.. I can't believe I was kidnapped! And I used Y/N to kidnap her! I feel so bad!"

Asuna whined out as she covered her face with her hands, the guilt getting to her. Hawks was walking along side her with his hands in his pockets, glancing down at her slightly.

"It wasn't you, it was Toga. She has the power to transform into people if she manages to get their blood. They probably gathered as much blood from you as they could so she could transform into you. It's just- what was the last thing you remember before you got kidnapped?"

Hawks asked, putting a hand on his chin as he looked down at the female, raising his eye brows at her. Asuna looked up at the male, seeing the stern look in his expression causing her to blush lightly, rubbing her cheek nervously.

"W-Well.. the last thing I remember was when I was at the mall.. I was taking Y/N to the hospital after you handed her to me.. the paramedics got there and took her for me so I was left there alone.."

Asuna started to say, pausing a moment before trying to remember what had happened at the male, taping her cheek lightly.

"Then I remember seeing these blue flames and then.. everything went black."

Hawks listened to her story as he looked off towards the side, thinking about it more clearly. So they were at the mall.. I wonder if they were following Y/N and planned on getting her there but then she ended up with the paramedics.. they saw her with Asuna and decided to go after her and kidnap her then use Toga to disguise herself as Asuna to get Y/N.. those scumbags. He thought to him with a slight groan of annoyance, clenching his fists slightly.

Asuna noticed the males clenching fists as she felt worry go through her whole body, putting a hand over her chest before sighing out gently, her eyes shining slightly as she looked down at the ground as the two walked side by side.

"What are we gonna do? We're gonna try to save her.. right?"

"I am, you're going to go home and stay there where you'll be safe. I don't know if they'll come to attack you again so I have to be careful."

Hawks said sternly and seriously, continuing to walk beside Asuna before stopping at a stop light, looking over at Asuna before picking something out of his pocket. It was Y/N's necklace of his feather. He handed it towards the female.

"Hold onto this for me, I don't want to loose it, it's Y/N's and your her best friend so I trust you'll keep it safe."

He said, Asuna taking the necklace looking at it, seeing it was his feather. Her eyes shined a bit then looked back up at the male in awe, a soft grin coming across her face.

"Did you give her this necklace? Are you guys going out now? Oh man I missed so much since I've been gone! When you get her back I'm going to make sure she tells me every single detail!"

Asuna happily says with a smile, putting the necklace in her pocket as she patted it. Hawks smiled at Asuna watching her put the necklace in her pocket, feeling a sense of relief before chuckling out at her rambling. Here we go, he thought.

"No.. she actually asked for a feather when she was in the hospital after the mall incident. She asked if she could keep one, I didn't know why but I guess now I do.. and no we are not going out.. not yet at least."

He said with all grin before walking onto the road in the crosswalk, a smug look on his face, waiting for the reaction from Asuna. Asuna stood there for a minute trying to process what he had said before it clicked, causing her to gasp out loudly and run after Hawks and grab his arm, shaking it violently.

"What do you mean "not yet?!?!" Do you plan on confessing to her soon?! Or did she confess to you because I know she told me at some point she wanted to actually confess to you but she was just too scared and cowardly to do so, so I just told her "you have to do it or you'll loose him, there's lots of girls out there who would love to scoop him up!" But holy shit do you like her back?! After rescuing her from the league are you gonna confess to her?! Holy shit!"

Asuna squealed with excitement as she laughed happily, letting go of his arms and running across the crosswalk, her arms in the air as she cheered out, yelling "my best friend is finally gonna get laid!" Over and over again. Hawks laughed at her reaction, shaking his head a bit as he continued to walk alongside the crosswalk, his hands in his pockets before looking off onto the sky, watching the clouds move slowly.

"I'll save you Y/N.. don't you worry.. just wait for me."

He said softly before catching up to Asuna, making sure not to loose her and to make sure she gets home safe. And once he had gotten her home safe, Hawks flew off into the sky back to the agency. Now he needs to get on their asses about this rescue mission, there was no time to loose.