15

Location: Mountain Terrace
Date: February 11, 2024
Time: 2:34 PM.

TALIA POV💋

**********

"Yuh get so much day a yuh yard and yuh tek so long fi come look fi me." Jaida shakes her head as she stands at the doorway with her hands on her hips. I made the decision to pay her a visit on one of her free days so we could spend some time together.

"Mi know yuh did a go say that." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk past her to enter the house. I made my way to her living room and settled on her couch.

"Yuh treat me bad though. If me nuh call yuh, me nuh hear from yuh." She accused me which was technically true.

"Sorry."

"Thats all yuh have fi say? Mi call yuh couple time and me feel yuh see and nuh answer." Well, at the time I was with Nico, I thought I'd call her later, but ended up forgetting.

"Mi did busy at the time." She seems unconvinced but let it go. "So...how have you been, and how you and yuh bea?" She rolled her eyes but came to sit beside me.

"Good."

"Girl talk." I shove her shoulder.

"We have been doing good for real. Few petty arguments now and then but everything a gwan alright." She says. "Wah day mi a call down yuh phone fi ask yuh if yuh wah come beach wid we, and you woulda never answer the phone." She complains.

Although I feel bad not answering her calls, I'm actually glad I didn't. Being third-wheeling them the whole day wasn't something I wanted.

"Hush, but like I said I already had plans for that day."

"Like wah?" I'm unsure if telling her about Nico is the correct course of action. Especially since I am no longer interested in having anything to do with him.

"Did tired a the house so mi say mi a go out." Her brows frowned, clearly confused

"You go out by yourself?" She tilts her head, glaring at me.

"No."

"No? With who, the same girl weh ina the yard?" She ask with a scowl on her face

"With a guy me meet."

"Guy?! A weh the fuck yah seh say to me Talia?" She looked at me with disbelief. "Yah chat to other man and yuh nuh tell me?"

"A nuh nothing. We just par fi the day and thats it." I clarified so she doesn't get any ideas.

"Really now?"

"Ye."

"Talia, you nah go out wid nobody fi hang out just so unless you like them." I do like him.