1

Location: DUHANEY PARK
Date: January 24, 2024
Time: 1:35am.

TALIA POV💋

*******

"No! Please wait spence let me-" I screamed at the top of my voice, as I swiftly moved to avoid the belt he eagerly swung at me. My actions caused him to swing the belt with much more fury, which resulted in his first blow to my skin with the buckle of the belt. I shouted in pain to create space between us, but his anger was too much, causing him to throw the belt to the side and grab me by the arm, only to slam my body against the floor.

The impact caused my body to lose its breath and caused a sharp pain along my spine. I try to get up, but he just grabbed me by the other arm and swung me into the wall. This action made it feel as if my ribs were broken, but I couldn't ponder on that thought now, fearing for my life as I held my arms above my head and cried out.

"Spence please yuh not even a try fi mek me expla-" I attempted to say something, but he cut me off, looking down at me as if he was possessed by the devil himself.

"Explain wah to me big idiot gyal? Me never done tell yuh smth already? But no yuh feel a you run thing don't?" He said, reaching down and painstakingly gripping my hair as I angled my face to look up. My breathing stops in my throat as I anticipate his next words or assault that was to come.

"Please me swear me nah try fi upset yuh but yuh don't understand...i was try-" i try  to speak but again he cut me off.

"Mek me ask yuh something ?" He paused looking me dead in the eyes before he continued. "Me look like me give a fuck bout yuh explanation? Mi tell yuh one thing  and a dat me expect yuh fi follow me nuh suppose to a repeat mi fucking self. A my roof yuh under and yah guh learn fi hear!" He yells and I try to nod, but his grip is not loosening.

"Me swear me never a try fi disrespect yuh i just want to spend-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He screamed in my face then slamming my head against the wall with such a strong force, i fell to the ground on my back.

I almost blacked out.

The pain in my head was unbearable, I was unable to move or react. I felt weak and aching all over, but all I could do was stare up at the ceiling, my mind now blank.

"Fucki-..." I heard him rambling to himself, but I couldn't fully understand what he was saying because I wasn't paying attention to him anymore. I was cognizant of the fact that he was no longer interested in me, so I had no reason to be concerned.

I hear him leaving and walking down the stairs, just like he always does when he beats the crap out of me without any reason. I heard his engine and he was driving away, and as usual, I felt relieved knowing the monster had left.