Chapter 22 Babymaking 🍋 part 2

Art by: nayasis4040
Warning sex:
Ambrosius pov:

"That's it!~ goOd boy!~ my personal cock slave!" I moaned. "Gah!~ mmp~!" I could hear Bal trying his best not to choke.

He looked at me with hungry eyes so I grabbed the back of his head and started fucking his throat. "Look at me with those pretty eyes!" I said.

He did just that so I pulled my cock out of his mouth and his tongue was open. "Come here." I said grabbing his waist to pull him closer.

I lifted his lower half up until his legs were on my shoulders and his pussy was in front of my face. I slowly licked his pussy making him whine before shoving my tongue into his pussy.

"W~wait don't lick it! I~I haven't h~had a shower today! I~I'm dirty!" He cried. I rubbed my cock on his back and said. "Does it feel like I care?" I asked.

As soon as I finished saying that I slammed my tongue down his pussy. "O~Ooh! FucCk!" Bal cried. I rubbed his clit with my thumb before licking his ass.

"A~Ah!?" Be yelled out. As soon as he was loose enough I shoved my tongue into his asshole and licked it.

"You taste so good!~" I purred. "I'm~ I'm gonna c~cum!" Bal whined. "Don't let me stop you." I purred.

His whole body twitched when he came so I carefully laid him down. "Fuck, your scent is driving me crazy!" I growled into his neck.

"I~In me! Hurry!" He begged. I laid down on the bed and used the leash to pull him closer to me. "Ride me, my cute omega!" I praised. He let out a whimper and I knew I got him.

"One little compliment and your so submissive." I chuckled. Bal glared at me but rolled his eyes. He rubbed my knot making me groan before sliding my cock inside his pussy.

"So tight!" I groaned. He put his bound hands on my chest and started grinding on my cock. "Feels so g~good!" Bal moaned.

"OHooH! So! Tight!~" I groaned holding his hips. He was so tight! " M~More! Please!~" Bal begged. I used my thumb to rub his clit and he scratched my stomach from how it felt.

"You want me to cum?~ you want me to put a baby in you?~" I asked. "Yes, yes, yes, p~please!" He begged while grinding harder.

"OOohh! You feel amazing!" I groaned. Bal was starting to tear up and looked so damn precious. He looked at me with his big brown eyes and I knew I lost.

"Huh!?~" Bal moaned. I grabbed his face to kiss him while slamming into him as fast as I could. "W~Wait! Wait!" Bal begged pulling away from our kiss. I slapped his ass while his bound hands were scratching my shoulder.

"I'm so close~!" I groaned. I could feel my knot getting bigger before I bit Bal's neck. "I'm gonna cum! I'm g~gonna breed you until you're s~swollen with my baby's! Until my knot is drained dry! You hear me?! I'm gonna give y~you a baby~!" I growled.

Ballister pov:

"Yes! P~Please!" I begged. So big! he slammed his knot inside me while scratching my back. "So m~much!" I moaned. I could feel my belly getting bigger.

Suddenly I was flipped around so I was below him. "You okay?" Ambrosius asked. "Yes!~ s~so much!" I stuttered.

"Good." He said suddenly he put my legs over his shoulders and I felt him get hard again. "Because you know once is not enough for me." He chuckled.