Prologue

Artist: nayasis4040
NO ONE'S POV:

The sun was almost down and the air was cold, with winter starting to set in. But for Ambrosius, all he could do was worry. He slammed the front door open, making the staff at the entrance jump.

"Where's my husband?" Ambrosius asked, running a hand through his messy hair. Everyone looked at each other for a minute before telling Ambrosius where to find the observatory and Ambrosius immediately stormed to the place.

Once he was at the entrance door, he took a deep breath and knocked. He heard crashing noises from the other side before leaning his forehead against the door.

"Go away!" A familiar voice yelled through the door, his voice hoarse from crying. Ambrosius was on the other side, debating if he should listen to his husband or trust his instincts.

Ambrosius tried to open the door, only to realize it was locked. "Open this door!" Ambrosius yelled.

All Ambrosius heard was silence. Ambrosius was not known for being patient. He started slamming his body onto the door, hoping to get it open.

"Fuck it!" Ambrosius screamed to himself. He backed away before lifting his left foot into the air. He kicked the door open and stormed inside.

He could feel his blood run cold at what he saw.