chapter 5

Author's POV

After the doctor left informing her brothers about her condition, they were looking at their little sister who was once a chirpy happy soul, but now was lying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed, glucose dripping. Doesn't matter how much they fight, how much they scold her. Their love for her is above everything. She is their little sister, their princess, and Jaan of the house. For whom these three brothers of hers can tear the world apart. But right now in this situation they can't they are bound to do nothing for her.
" Bhai sweetie ko iss haal mein nhi dekha ja raha hain mujhse jaldi se uth Jane ko boliye na. main usse kabhi jhagra abhi karunga humesha pyaar se baat krunga. Please Ritvik bhaiya wo apki baat manti haina. please bhai mujhe apni chatterbox behen wapis chahiye." Advik said to his elder brother..at the end, he was on the verge of crying.
" Bhai...hum itne lachaar kyu hain. Hum apni behen ke liye kuch nhi kar pa rhe hain....wo hume har saal rakhi bandhti thi uski raksha ke liye par hum kuch nhi kar paa rahe hain..kyu?" Aakash said while looking at her through the glass window.
Ritvik remained silent and kept looking at his sister lying like that on the bed. He so badly wanted to kill that person for whom their sister was in this condition today.

AT THE RATHORE MANSION
AARAV'S POV

During dinner time we all were having our dinner silently but I could sense there was something wrong as Ma was looking at Baba and then at me. After some time I decided to break this Stealing glances game and spoke.
"Ma what's the matter"
"Wo beta aapke baba ko apse kuch baat karni hain to come to our room after dinner." She said sternly leaving no room for argument.
"Okay ma"
After dinner, I left for Mom and Dad's room.

Knock, knock

"Yes come in," Baba said
"Ji baba aapne bulaya tha."
"Ha..aarav bethiye" She started speaking after a long pause.
"Dekhiye Aarav Maine aur apki ma ne apke liye ek ladki dekhi wo bohot sundar sushil sanskari hain. Ekbar mil lijiye fir agar nhi pasand aaye to bata dijiyega."
" Ji baba".
I left for my study room to finish the leftover work.
But I am feeling a little uneasy as if something is not right. Someone very close to my heart is not okay but who is it?
Keeping all my thoughts aside I went ahead to complete my work.

Next morning
Maanvi's POV

I woke up with blurry vision.
"Ahh my head" I winced in pain holding my head tried to sit but couldn't. Someone held me by my shoulder helping me to sit. I looked up only to find my brother standing by my side with a worriedness visible on his face. Aakash bhai and Advik bhaiya were also present. Looking around myself I found myself on the hospital bed this means.
Oh, shit do Aakash bhai and Advik bhai knows about the reason behind my panic attack. No please God I don't want to reveal it in front of any more person. Only one person can answer all my questions. He is none other than Ritvik bhai. I looked up at him only to find him already looking at me. I tried to ask him silently and to my luck I guess he understood what was going on inside my brain. He assured me by saying that they didn't know about it.
"Baccha, how are you feeling now? Is it hurting somewhere..huh?" Ritvik bhai asked me
" No...I am fine" I replied in a low tone.
" Bhai hum ghar kab Jaa rahe hain?"
"Thodi der mein princess.."

AUTHORS POV

As her brother said after one hour they left for the mansion. When they reached she saw their mother and father were standing at the door. When she reached near them her mother cupped her face and looked at her with concern and showered thousands of questions on them.

"Anika, unhe andar to aane dijiye jaan. fir aaram se puchlijiyega" Ranvijay said.

"Ritvik, kya kaha doctor ne humari bachhi behos kyu ho gyi thi..huh? btao na chup khu ho tum log." Anika asked them.

"kuch nhi ma doctor kaha kamzori ki wajah se behos ho gyi thi " this time Advik said.

After saying no no not saying instead her mother, father and her both bhabhi's scold her for not taking care of herself. Later she went to her room to get some rest. She was sitting in her balcony watching the moon and talking to her mahadev.

baba wo log kyu aaye hain wapas 11 saal baad? mujhe nhi chahiye wo panic attack wapas bohot dard hota hain. main nhi chahti ki koi aur iss baare mein jaane mujhe nhi pasand hain ki log mujhe sympathy dikhai main wapas jaipur chali jaungi nhi rahungi yaha. ab meri gradutaion bhi complete ho chuki hain ab main apna pura dhyan company ko de paungi. main nhi chahti ki........

While talking with mahadev she slept in balcony only.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[end]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello fam....new update!!!!!

I hope u all will like the chap.

If you do please do vote and share ur views in the comment section

Jald milenge ek aur naye update ke saath tab tak ke lliye padhte rahiye 

Love Eternal.

Love ya alll.....❤️💕

Your Author

-phloxessa