Chapter:12

AARAV'S POV

I entered the house with her in my arms. she was in deep slumber her head resting near my chest. Entering my room I placed her on the bed safely tucking the comforter. I decided to take a shower.

I came out of the shower towel wrapped around my torso and wet hair. I took my trousers out of the wardrobe. I left the closet and my eyes fell on the petite figure sleeping uncomfortably on my bed. 

I moved close to her and called out her name, After calling her a few times she opened her eyes lazily and said

"hmm...kya hain? sone bhi nahi dete chain se" Her tone was a bit irritated but I chuckled internally because I knew if I did that in front of her she would kill me for sure without even hesitating. 

{"What is it? You don't even let me sleep peacefully"}

"please jaan change krlo uske baad aaram se so jana koi nhi pareshan krega apko..."

{"Please 'Jaan' change your dress. After that, you can sleep peacefully. No one will bother you..."}

She changed into my shirt in which she was looking cute no doubt in that. Once again tucking her properly under the comforter I took the couch only because if she wakes up suddenly she might.

NEXT MORNING

MAANVI'S POV

I woke up with a sting pain inside my head. I was feeling like some mining work is under progress inside my head... urgh!! After a while, I opened my eyes slowly only to get shocked by looking around my surroundings. A sudden realisation struck me that I was not at my house I was somewhere else. But where? Thousands of assumptions fogged my mind. Most of them were negative thoughts.

With those negative thoughts inside my head, Once thought to look around the room only to find it more spacious and bigger than mine one. The room was coloured in dark colour, it was well organized.

jo bhi hain ek toh iss insaan ko black colour se bohot jyada pyaar hain hufff insaano ko itna obsession kyu hain pta nhi aur dusra kafi organized insaan hain bhai main toh apne room tk toh saaf nhi krti isiliye mummy se gaali khati hun. Iss insaan ko mummy se kabhi nhi milne dungi warna iske wajah se aur gaali dengi matashree....

{Whoever he is, this person loves black colour a lot,..... hufff I don't know why humans have so much obsession and the other one is a very organized person, bro, I don't even clean my room, that's why I get scolded by my mother. This person should never meet my mother, otherwise I will get more scolding coz of this stupid person}

While looking around my eyes stopped at the note sticked on the side table beside the bed i picked it up and read the note

"Good morning cupcake, freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast" at the end a small heart was also drawn. 

Reading the word cupcake i could feel butterflies inside my stomach and my heart skipping a beat also my face was getiing heated.

Goddd why am i feeling like this.

Keeping the note back to its original place, uncovered myself of the blanket when my eyes fell on my leg which were bare then I noticed I was wearing a shirt. I stepped down the bed nad noticed that the shirt was reaching upto my knees and a pair of slippers were already present there. Pushing everything aside I went inside the washroom did my job and came out. 

Another shock was waiting for me as soon as I stepped outside the washroom. 

It was the photo frame of The Great Businessmen 'MR. AARAV SINGH RATHORE' 

I seriously wished mother earth to open up and swallow me... god this was only left to see.

My eye socket were threatning to jump out at this  moment and..and...did he changed my clothes to... NO..NO... without thinking another moment I ran downstairs. 

When i reached in the living room I could hear sounds coming from left side which was probably supposed to be the kitchen. I started walking toward that direction and seeing the scene I stopped a few steps behind him.

He was working there shirtless while his back was facing me. I gulped seeing him like that my eyes were struck at the same place and I got lost in my thoughts until his husky voice broke my train of thought...

" ese chupke kyu dekhna when I'm all yours cupcake" he said still his back was facing me and I could feel my whole face set on fire once again......

{"Why look so secretly, when I am all yours 'cupcake'} 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

okayyy I am really sorry all of you for late update first I was busy with college presentation and all. secondly my right wrist is injurned and its paining very badly which is why It took me this long to come with new update.

I hope ap log maaf kr doge plss kuch dino ke liye adjust krlo and for the next update i will give it by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

till then enjoy and if you really liked the chapter plss do like it and comment down your favourite part. Do forgive me for any grammatical error.

Follow me on instagram for spoilers:- ika_verse_

take care everyone love you all.