Chapter 7

Did I tell you guys that I don't need to find problems but problems find their way to me?

GOD!!!!WHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

URRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Today my brothers were supposed to come with me to a business party but I guess none of them are coming and I have to go with Mr. Rathore. I hope he doesn't remember about whatever happened earlier. Please god.

After taking a bath I got ready and now I was left to apply lipstick when my phone rang with an unknown number. Thinking who it was I picked up the call placing my phone between my ear and shoulder I continued doing my work suddenly a voice came from the other side of the phone sending shivers down my spine and my hands stopped in the middle.

"I am waiting down...." before he could speak anymore I cut him off in middle saying
"I am coming in 5 min" and hung up without waiting for his reply.
So bold of me right.😂 But no guys when he will come in front of me I know all these boldness of mine will be gone.
I went down exactly after 5 mins. Let me tell u neither i am late nor do I like anyone being late. Very punctual u know.

I settled in the car and greeted him with hi and his reply was as usual hm. You know what..........I wonder if he is like some of those..ummm..... u have heard about icchadhari nag ya fir nagin.... Is he icchadhari gai(cow). Ofc he is otherwise who speaks like this. hm this is not any normal human being's language. I am telling u guys he is definitely like one of those icchadhari gai(cow). Anyways Inka kuch nahi ho sakta hain choro.

Oh! Btw did I tell u that how dashing he is looking today.....

God I just think how many girls die over him everyday.

Jo bhi bolo banda handsome to hain haan thoda akdhu hain

Umm... definitely not dashing but a devilishly handsome hunk first of all I am in love with his car becoz it's one of my favourite car and also him god his perfectly set hair, veiny hands gripping the steering wheel so perfectly, and last but not the least his suit god...his black suit is just giving me vibes like those Mafia king of my fictional book. He is looking like a devil yet hot.
Waise banda hain to bilkul fictional men jaise.

Maanvi.....what are you doing yaar... seriously u are checking him out like cheap stalker...

Keeping these thought aside I turned towards the window.

After a while we reached at out destination. We came out and as always the paparazzis were surrounding us and asking for photos. After posing for few photographs our bodyguards helped us to get inside safely.

We met Mr. and Mrs. Goenka. After talking for excused myself and moved towards the washroom. I was coming out from the washroom suddenly I felt a hold on my wrist turning back I saw a man in his late 20s probably was standing there with lust filled in his eyes. Within a second he pulled me towards him I was trying to come out of his hold but the more i tried he tightened his grip on my wrist.