CHAPTER:10

"Bhai apne bohot chala liya hukum hum per ab ap par hukum chalane wali aagyi hain......ab bas bhabhi ke ghar mein aane ka intezaar hain....." with this Abhi ran outside.

A sudden smile crept on my face on hearing the word 'bhabhi' from his mouth.

After my gym session, I returned to my room to shower.
I got ready to leave for my office of course not before having breakfast otherwise Choti Maa would have surely informed Maa and then we all know what would happen.

................................................................................................................................................................................

Daksh informed me about a client who wants to meet me at the club. I don't understand why the hell they have to keep meetings at such places..........

Soon it was time for the meeting so I left for the place. 

AUTHOR'S POV

A diamond black Rolls Royce Phantom stopped before the 'Red Diamond' club. The car door was held open by one of the guards and a man dressed in a black suit stepped out of the car. He entered the club with two of his bodyguards following him. He entered the room where an old man in his early 40's along with his bodyguards and some other other investors were present there. As soon as he entered the room everyone sitting there stood up at their places.

" Hello Mr. Rathore...." The man in his early 40's welcomed Aarav with a professional tone.

"Hello Mr. Basu" Aarav replied him in the same professional tone.

Aarav took his sat and the meeting began. 

"So, this is the plan for our future project Mr. Rathore. What are your views" Mr. Basu's  P.A told after finishing.

" I will let you know Mr. Basu" with that he stood buttoning up his suit about to leave but was stopped by Mr. Basu "Mr. Rathore why not discuss about our upcoming project while grabbing a drink?"

"I don't drink." He said sternly leaving no room for any sort of argument. With this he moved out of the room. 

He had just left the room passing through dance area when his eyes caught the sight of a familiar figure who was dancing freely swaying her hips left to right cladded in a red short bodycon dress with her curled hair left open holding a glass in her right hand.

His eyes which were soft till now have darkened with jaws clenched tightly seeing the scene unfolding in front of him when he saw her some random boys were dancing with his cupcake. This was enough to fuel his anger. He ordered his men to vacate the place immediately.

As per his order the whole club was emptied within the next 5 min. He strode towards her, upon reaching near her he could sense that she had lost her consciousness and was fully drunk not even able to stand still. Without saying anything further  he opened his coat, wrapped it around her bare leg and threw her over his shoulder. During all this time none of his men dared to look up they all were standing with their heads hung low. Of course no one can say anything to this devil King except one the who is none other than his 'QUEEN'.

As he threw her over his shoulder they proceeded outside, settling her at the passenger seat which was no doubt a difficult task for our Aarav.

'Poor Boy'

After he settled himself on the driving seat, started the engine and drove off to his destination fixed mentally.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do comment and let me know your favourite part. 

There will be no target from now onwards. If you really like the chap then do like and comment.

Cause from now onwards i will try to upload daily. 

Next Update tomorrow.

Do follow me on Scroll Stack and Inkitt
Link available on my Instagram bio

Also on instagram