Chapter:13

AUTHOR'S POV:

Maanvi came out of her thoughts when she heard Aarav's husky voice. On hearing his voice a sudden shyness crept into her and she looked everywhere except him. He turned toward her, and taking slow steps started to move toward her due to which she was also moving backward until her back collided with the kitchen slab. Before she could understand and escape she was already caged between him and the kitchen slap with both of his hands on either side of hers.

"M..Mr...Ra..Rathore... ye ap kya kar rahe hain...au..aur..ma...main..aap...aapke...gh..ghar...mein...kaise..ayi?" She asked him. 

He bent down to her level bringing his lips close to her ear... placing a soft kiss on her earlobe he said.." Subah na koi good morning wishes na hi kuch..."

"Subah subah good morning bolna chahiye ye bhi manners nhi hain apko? tsk tsk...koi nahi hum sikha dete hain apko Jaan... good morning kaise kehte hain.."

Saying this his lips slowly moved towards her jawline planting a wet kiss while his one hand was still on the kitchen slab and the other one moved toward her waist holding her securely in response to which she closed her eyes. 

Her hand moved to his biceps holding them securely. Aarav cleared the things on the slab with his other hand, which was placed on the slab, and then he swiftly lifted Maanvi with his one hand, making her sit on the slab. Both of their eyes were still closed. 

Aarav opened his eyes looking at her face admiring his queen, his goddess. The lady ruled over him for just a short period. His whole fucking existence is now being ruled by her. The person who never took order from anyone, ruler of his self. But now it was completely different her entry into life has changed from that time. He doesn't know. 

Not feeling any movement of his maanvi opened her eyes her face was red. If her cheeks would have been compared to red roses. She immediately lowered her eyes due to shyness. But suddenly her boldness and she looked directly at him more likely glaring at him and asked

" what am I doing here at your place that too in your shirt...mera dress kisne change kiya?" 

saying this much she stopped thinking the possibility and there he was smirking which was doing nothing but adding fuel to her anger.

"How dare you Mr. Rathore to do like this?" She spoke anger clearly visible in her tone. He gulped seeing her angry but quickly covered up his expression and said 

" Aren't you the one who asked me to do this..." 

"What rubbish are you you speaking ...think before you speak or else apke ghar mein hi apko dafan akr dungi kisiko kaan o kaan khabar tak bhi nahi hogi aur main khali dhamkiya nahi deti jo bolti hun wo karna ka jigad bhi rakhti hun" She said to him pointing the sharp edged knife towards him which she picked up in between their conversation.

Aarav swiftly took the knife from her hand and threw it somewhere behind him.

"Shant meri sherni aur I know tum khali dhamki nahi deti tum jo bolti ho wo karne ka jigad bhi rakhti ho. aur rahi baat change karne ki toh wo tumne khud kiya tha and for the question why you are here its because you were highly drunk last night and in that state main aapko akele kaise chor sakta hun?" he tucked her hair strand behind her ear kissing her ear lobes pincing her side waist slightly earning a hiss from her. 

Mean while in between his sweet torture her breathe had already turned heavy while he was busy peppering kisses all over her face to him it felt nothing but 'sukoon'. Having her near him was his eternal peace. 

Maanvi said while breathing heavily " Mr. rathore hatiye na please" 

Aarav pulled her closer to himself and said near her ear brushing his lips intentionally more like teasing her a bit. 

"Mr. Rathore dusro ke liye hain Jaan apke liye nahi. You are my Queen You rule over me my Queen and Queen don't request they give order. You just have to give order" 

Listening to his words her eyes were already filled with tears She just wanted to thank o thank her stars and ask what she did to deserve him she wanted to ask mahadev is it all happening for real. 

Unknowingly a tear escaped her eyes but before that drop of tear could fall down Aarav shrugged them off with his thumb and kissed her on both her eyes

His lips trailed down her jawline moving downwards but he stopped...She looked at him and found him already lost in her eyes. He looked into her eyes and back towards her lips. His eyes were asking for permission Without wasting another minute she slammed her lips in his.......Their lips were captured in a devouring kiss. They both were fighting for dominance but at last, she gave up allowing him to devour me.

After a long dominating kiss

We were struggling for our breath

He brought his forehead and touched mine

And told me in a breathless husky voice "Cupcake you are mine and only mine..........."

His eyes held anything but love for her. His 'Cupcake', His 'Jaan', His 'Sherni'.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update bheno aur bhaiyo(agar ho toh)

To be honest I am too nervous about this chapter its my first time writing this. Please can I ask you all to give me a genuine comment about this chapter if there is wrong I have written please feel free to give your suggestions in the comment section also in my instagram I will be happy to know.

Love you all

Take care

Your Author

Ika