Chapter 8

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO MERE PYAAAAARE KAJU BARFIYO!!!!!!!!!!

I have some news to share with you all. 

WO jannne ke liye last tk padhna.....

End mein pta chal jayega.....

Before you start do hit the star button and  comment ki apko konsa part sabse accha laga hain.

Target:- 40 votes

okay so let's see what our love birds are doing...

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ahhhhhhh" 

A scream echoed throughout the dark basement where a man is tied up under the dim light which is the only source of light in the entire room.  The man was surrounded by bodyguards with well built bodies. Just a look at them is enough for a normal man to pee their pants.

"WAIT"

A deep voice was heard, making the guards halt. 

A man was sitting with his dark aura screaming. He was sitting on a throne like chair, one leg over another, hands resting on either of the armrest. He was holding a sharp edged knife in his left hand putting his head back with eyes closed.

He was none other than the AARAV SINGH RATHORE.

Aarav got up from his seat slowly yet dangerously moving forward towards the man tied up now he was on the verge of getting unconsciousness, face almost covered with blood which he got from the beating.

"issi haath se tune usse pakda tha, Thik hain aj teri ye ungliyan hi kaat dalte hain. Na rahegi bas aur na bajegi basuri" saying this aarav grabbed his right hand first and started to chop his fingers one by one.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he let out a loud cry.

Aarav did the same thing with his other. After he was done with chopping all his fingers of both hands, he spoke

"Jis mard ko aurto ka samman aur izzat krna na aata ho use khudko mard kehlane ka koi hak nhi hota. Women are meant to be worshipped. Tujh jaise logo ke wajah se unki zindagi narak ban jati hain." with this he mercilessly chopped the man's manhood and order his men.

"ye tb tk marna nhi chahiye jb tk main na bolun" and he turned around and moved out.

I came back home after coming out from the warehouse. I knew no elders will be home till next day afternoon and my siblings must have already went to home. 

I straight went to take a hot shower to relax my tensed my. i changed into my my sweatpants only coz i don't have the habit of sleeping with t-shirts on. After that I lie down on the bed, and her pale face was coming in front of me