Chapter:- 09

Please feel free to comment on your favorite part and also vote for the chapter.

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. 

________________________________________________________________

Maanvi's POV

" Yaar maanvi chal na kuch nhi hoga konsa tere bhai ko pata lgne wala hain?" Avni my friend said getting a bit irritated.

"Itna kyun darti hain unhe kon batayega?" She again said with a bit of frustration.

"Nahi mujhe nahi aana, Ritvik Bhai ko agar bhanak bhi lag gyi na ki main clubbing ke liye gayi hun and that too without bodyguards fir toh shaamat aani hain."

"What the hell maanvi chal na konsa tu 15 saal ki bacchi hain you are an adult." She almost shouted over the call causing me to put my phone bit away from my ear otherwise today because of her I would have surely turned out to be deaf. 

"Maanvi I don't know anything, tu aa rahi hain bas itna hi pata hain." And with that she hung up the call.

So Avni is my best friend. Today is her birthday and she is throwing a party in a club. She is insisting I come but I can't because of Ritvik bhaiya. Agar bhai ko pata chal gaya na toh unka rudra rup dekhna padhega. upar se bodyguards ko lekar ja nhi sakti wo bhi bhaiya ko bol denge....Agar avni ke party mein nhi gyi toh use bura lagega. 

YYYAAAAARRRRRRRR......kidhar fas gyi main. 

Fine dekh Maanvi pehele na tu ye kaam nipta le uske baad sochna.......

___________________________

"Mam, you have a meeting with Mr. Singhania in 30 min" Trisha my assistant spoke looking at her tablet.

"Okay prepare the meeting room. I am coming" I also replied while checking out some files.

"Mam, do you need anything else?" She asked 

"um....yeah bring one coffee" This time I looked up at her and replied.

"okay, mam" 

She turned back to move out but stopped when i called her again

"Trisha." I calledher again

"yes mam" She turned back and replied.

"What about the collaboration with Rathore Group of Indrustries. Any Update?"

"Mam work is in progess...." She replied

"Okay now you can leave" 

.................................................................................

After the meeting was over I started to  move towards my cabin only to stopped by my assistant Trisha.

"Mam......."

"Yes Trisha? " I asked her

"Mam Avni mam came to meet u"

That's it I knew what was coming up next

[A/N: What is coming next ye toh bas author ji ko hi pata hain aur kisiko nahi]

"Okay you can leave"

I went towards my cabin all ready for the upcoming attack. I opened the door. 

Boooooooooooommmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As expected.

As soon I entered inside the cabin I was welcomed by a flying file which was thrown by none other than my one and only best friend.