Epilogue: Harry Threatens The Government

"She what!?" Jill exclaimed at Harry.

It was a few days after Raccoon City was destroyed by the government to ent the outbreak. Claire, Leon, Sherry, Ada and Harry had been picked up by rescue personnel outside of the city and delivered into government custody. Ada had broken out and disappeared immediately but the other four faced the music. When Harry caught wind of the fact that they were planning on blackmailing Leon and Claire and experimenting on him and Sherry he threw a fit. A terrifying fit that resulted in several injured and a whole base taken over by a plant grown from one of the plant 43 samples he kept. After that they relented to his demands and negotiated properly. It was decided that Sherry and Claire would be let go while Leon would become an agent and supervise/ control Harry to make sure Harry didn't try to rebel against the government.

Claire officially adopted Sherry and Leon adopted Harry. After a few days they ran into Jill and Carlos at a shelter for people who lost their homes in Raccoon City. The six survivors were now at a caffe together, trading stories.

Carlos shook his head.

"I suspected from the way you talked about them they were neglectful but that?"

"Who the fuck throws their own daughter in the fucking dump!?" Jill said, viciously stabbing a piece of egg with her fork.

"Language!" Leon reminded. "There are children here."

"Children who grew up with adults who had no problem swearing." Harry said with a smile.

"See, he says it's fine." Jill gestured to Harry. "If you hadn't got there first I totally would have adopted him."

"Already want kids Supercop?" Carlos teased and Jill pointed her fork at him.

"Don't talk to me or my hypothetical son ever again."

"You might get your wish for a bit anyways." Leon said gloomily.

"What do you mean?" Jill asked.

"They're sending me to the military to be trained." Leon said. "I'd be grateful if you guys could look after him while I'm gone. You're trustworthy."

"Hey!" Claire protested. "What am I, chopped liver?

"You already have one kid." Leon pointed out. "Don't get greedy."

They all laughed.