i would rather die.

After a short conversation with Ben, Genevieve almost immediately went to the escape pods. R2D2 followed her, curious about her new friend's actions. The blonde quickly set her sights on Ben's Base. But before she entered the pod, she looked at the droid with a smile. „ You're the smartest droid I've ever met. Tell Chewbacca to throw me out at a good time, okay?"

The droid made several sounds that Genevieve couldn't understand, so she just sighed under her breath. „ I will learn to understand you, I promise. " after these words, R2D2 left the cabins, and Genevieve sat down at the pod.

Even though she felt sincerity in the boy's voice, she didn't know what to expect from him. After all, he was a Dark Side user, cunning and strong. However, she decided to trust her gut once again and meet him face to face for the second time.

She knew that their relationship didn't start at the best moment. If she could turn back time, she wouldn't let him run out of her room, she would Force him to stay with her. Maybe then Han Solo wouldn't have died from the hands of his own son...

As the image of the young man she had watched some time ago as she, Leia and Luke sought to save the planet came to her mind, she sighed deeply. This man was the embodiment of freedom and courage.

She couldn't think about this longer, because one of the pod's sensors started making loud noises. It only meant that Genevieve should have been inside long ago. She quickly jumped inside the cabin, taking a deep breath. She was actually throwing herself into the lion's mouth, but if that was the first step to saving Ben, she was willing to sacrifice a few hours.

After all, she couldn't die anyway.

She made herself comfortable in the cabin, which was quite hard, and closed her eyes. She tried to remember every good memory but... she realized that there really weren't any.
Her life has always revolved around saving the world, ensuring peace and balance. She had no friends, she only talked to Jedi who came to her straight after their death.
She also sometimes talked to them as a ghost, trying to convince them to return to the good side. She gave them instructions, acting like a true good-natured mother.

She has not experienced first love, either romantic or platonic. No one had ever hugged her or held her hand in a gesture of comfort. She heard no words of thanks or gratitude. She has always been a legend that only a select few believed in.

A single tear rolled down her cheek, but it disappeared quite quickly due to the high temperature. She felt herself being launched into space, and a few moments later she was captured by the base's magnetic field.

The landing wasn't very pleasant, but as her cabin opened she felt her hands begin to shake. She saw the white helmets of stormtroopers above her, and among them was a familiar face. She focused her gaze on him and he extended his hand towards her.

She accepted it and let herself be lifted, standing straight on her feet. She saw the handcuffs in the stormtrooper's hand and reached out for them with a sigh. The next one wanted to search her, but Ben stopped them with a wave of his hand. He handcuffed her himself and started leading her to the elevator.

She let him lead her, she didn't know what to say. She wanted to. She entered the elevator and, despite her great desire to be as close to the boy and his thoughts as possible, she stood on the opposite side.

„ What did you see in the cave? " he asked, fixing his gaze on her.

These words made Genevieve turn towards him. She didn't want to answer him, she was afraid of what she saw.