Feelings are not your most powerful weapon.

She didn't remember anything. Her head was throbbing and hurting mercilessly, and her eyes were clouded with black. She tried to open it, but to no avail. She couldn't move any part of her body, she was like a statue.

When she finally managed to open her eyes, she was no longer on the First Order ship. She was in her chamber on Genovia. She looked around surprised, she didn't want to come back here.

„ You're a mess, Genevieve. " she heard next to her, making her jump in surprise. Her eyes quickly wandered to the source of the sound, which turned out to be Master Yoda. Genevieve breathed a sigh of relief. „ This boy is a bad influence on you. " he shook his head, not looking at her.

„ It's not what you think. I'm trying to gain his trust to finally bring him to my side, Master Yoda ." she reflected quickly, too quickly. „ Really, nothing like that. "

„ I am neither blind nor deaf. I can hear your thoughts swirling around him. You remind me of someone... " he said, still avoiding eye contact. „ You are a great and powerful person, but your heart is like that of a small child. You can't see what you're doing. "

„ With all due respect, Master Yoda, I know exactly what I'm doing. This isn't my first time having to save the Galaxy. You have to let me do my thing. " she said, crossing her arms.

„ You will do as you please, Genevieve. I just wanted to tell you to be more careful. Feelings are not your most powerful weapon. "

After saying those words, Genevieve felt herself falling. And when she opened her eyes again, she was lying on her bed on the First Order Ship. Ben was sitting in the chair next to her, half asleep.

„ What have you done? " he asked when he saw she was awake. He rubbed his face with his hand, obviously tired. „ You were doing so well, but suddenly... you fell to the ground. What happened? "

Without waiting for an answer, he got up from the chair and walked to the table on which there were two glasses and a bottle of water. That's when she noticed he was limping on one leg. She quickly connected the dots and pushed herself up into a sitting position.

„ I hurt you. " she said, looking at him. „ You hurt your leg when you fell... I'm sorry. "

Ben looked at her over his shoulder, then sighed. He started walking towards her again, after a while he handed her a glass, which she accepted. „ You didn't do anything to me, Genevieve. A moment before I fell, I managed to stop myself. "

„ So what happened to your leg? " she asked, tilting her head to the side.

„ You slept for three days. During this time, the Resistance tried to attack us. A hand-to-hand fight ensued, and an unknown girl struck me with her lightsaber. I don't know where she got it, but it tore up my leg. "

„ Luke Skywalker's lightsaber... " she whispered, looking at Ben. „ It had to be it. "

„ You think so? " he asked, rubbing his face with his hands again. „ This girl was really good. It's like she's training, but I don't know who she is. "

There was silence between them. Genevieve didn't know what to say, she wanted to do something. They spoke to each other at the same time. „ How do you feel? " „ Show me your leg. "

The combination of their voices forced Genevieve to laugh softly, causing Ben's face to light up as well. „ Everything is fine, really. " she replied, nodding. „ Will you show me your leg? "