First training.

It had only been an hour and Genevieve was already extremely bored. Theory bored her, and she had no one to practice on. So she just sat staring at the clock, which was inexorably approaching the appointed time.

She missed little R2D2, even though she had known him for such a short time. She could talk to him now, but she couldn't. She also missed her wonderful palace, her home.

Genovia. A planet named in her honor where Jedi and other force-sensitive people were sent. A peaceful planet where she was treated like a queen. Because she was. Everyone treated her this way, which didn't really suit her. She wanted to be a friend, a protector for them.

She wanted to be there so much. To be able to talk to her old friends, relax on the palace grounds, or read books from her personal library.

Instead, she sat in a cold and dark room, not knowing what to do with herself. She felt useless, she never had been. Returning to her human form weakened her greatly, both physically and mentally.

She stared at the clock hands, moving steadily. Her mind was foggy. The Dark Side of the Force permeated this ship, especially this room. It was seeping into her brain, clouding her judgments. It disturbed her life and prevented her from making rational decisions.

She was tossing and turning, stressed and scared. She didn't know what Ben's plans were for today's training, whether it would be just the two of them, or whether he would take his famous charges from the Order of Ren with him. She hoped he wouldn't. Certainly, several young students just learning about the practices of the Dark Side will not trust a woman with a white lightsaber.

At one point, someone knocked on her door and she practically fell out of bed. She stood up quite quickly and briefly looked at herself in the mirror. It couldn't look worse. She opened the door, expecting to see a stormtrooper or Leah, but in front of her stood Ben Solo.

She opened her mouth slightly, looking down at him. It was only then that she noticed how tall he was. The difference between them was quite large, he was over two heads taller than her. She didn't know what to say, so she just stared at his mask, standing like an icicle.

„ Ready ? " he asked and Genevieve flinched. She didn't like that metallic voice, it didn't sound at all like the man behind the mask. Genevieve held out her hand and within seconds she had her lightsaber in her hand. She put it in her pocket and nodded gently.

Ben stepped aside to let Genevieve pass, then immediately followed her. He instructed her one by one which corridor to turn into, and she tried to remember the way. However, the ship was so large that she could only remember half of the route.

When they finally reached the training room, Genevieve immediately wanted to leave the room as quickly as possible. The Dark Side of the Force was emanating from everywhere here, giving her a headache. The pain was so severe that Genevieve had to lean against the wall to keep her balance.

„ Genevieve? " asked Ben, who was standing right in front of her. The expression on the girl's face didn't bode well. But Genevieve nodded and moved away from the wall, standing straight. She opened her eyes and walked into the middle of the room, taking off the unnecessary cloak.

„ Do you like it? " he asked, looking around the training room. Genevieve did the same, but her head started throbbing again. She quickly looked away and nodded. „ Are you going to talk to me? "