Unwanted attention.

Waking up the next day was somehow... more pleasant. Even the colors stopped overwhelming her, and Genevieve herself woke up in a much better mood. She stood in front of the mirror again, braiding her hair into a long braid. Today she promised herself that she wouldn't miss training with Ben, she didn't want to disappoint him.

She didn't want to give him any more reasons to move further away from the light. There was a stack of books on the bedside table that Ben had told her about yesterday. She didn't even think about the fact that someone must have been in this room, must have seen her sleeping, to deliver them here. She sat down immediately on the bed, practically throwing herself onto the pile of books.

She immersed herself in reading again, ignoring the hunger that was making itself felt quite loudly. After some time, she heard a quiet knock on the door, which forced her to break away from reading the book. She expected to see the same woman again as yesterday, but she was surprised. Another woman stood in her doorway, younger and nicer looking. She nodded at her gently and leaned against the wall, waiting for the woman to introduce herself.

„ My name is Leah. The Supreme Leader sent me here to take you to breakfast or bring it here for you. " she smiled kindly. Genevieve saw no evil in her. She saw and felt that she was a good woman, so she smiled.

„ I'm Genevieve. she replied. And what happened to the previous one? Is everything fine? " she asked, genuinely curious.

„ Well, in the First Order, sometimes someone disappears and never comes back. " she shrugged, looking away. „ Usually it's General Hux or the Supreme Supereme's fault, but it really depends on. "

Genevieve connected the dots. Yesterday, when Ben woke her up, she felt anger and aggression in him, but she didn't think that he could have just... hurt someone. She took a shallow breath, looking at Leah in surprise.

Leah just laughed softly and shook her head. „ You have to really piss them off to disappear. Don't worry, it won't affect you. "

Genevieve also smiled softly and nodded. „ I'll be back soon, I need to freshen up. " she looked around the room. „ Sit wherever you want. " she said and quickly ran to the bathroom, taking her robes and a towel with her.

She took a quick shower, not wanting the girl to wait long for her. Leah didn't fit in with the First Order vibe at all, she had a warm and calm energy about her. Why was someone like her in such a place?

A moment later, Genevieve remembered how stormtroopers were recruited and thought that maybe the same thing had happened to her. She didn't think about it too much, she quickly finished her bath and was ready after a dozen or so minutes.

She found the girl sitting on the couch, staring at the wall. She walked up to her and told her with a nice smile that they could go now. Leah looked at her and smiled too, soon reaching the door. „ You are really beautiful. "

Genevieve smiled and dipped her head down. It's been a long time since anyone complimented her. She didn't know how to respond to her words, so she just left the room, heading towards the cafeteria. Well, at least that's what she thought.

„ The cafeteria is that way. " Leah laughed, pointing to the opposite direction. Genevieve laughed too and walked over. She looked around the cafeteria again, but this time she did not consider the fate of all the officers. Leah helped herself to food, then led Genevieve to an empty table.

Despite everything, Leah's kindness surprised her greatly. This didn't bother her, because eating alone wasn't her dream start to the day. She wasn't hungry, but she knew she had to eat. Lately, she has been taking very little care of herself, practically not eating or drinking.