I'm sorry, Luke.

Genevieve turned her head towards the voice and her face lit up. She ran to Luke, who smiled at her as well. She fell into his arms, snuggling against him. She didn't know how much she needed it. A hug from someone close made all of her stress and fear suddenly melt away.

She let Luke hug her and stroke her hair as she breathed deeply.

„ Can I ask you something? " he spoke, and Genevieve knew. She felt that this moment had to come, but she probably would never be ready for it. She just nodded and pulled away slightly to look at him. „ Why didn't you say anything? "

Genevieve looked down and sighed under her breath. „ I've seen a lot of universes, you know? I saw every possible situation, and she... would have died anyway. " she said and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. „ No matter what you did to her, you wouldn't be able to save her. Neither you nor I could do anything. "

„ I'd make her stay on Tatooine, I wouldn't let her come with me... " he started, but Genevieve interrupted him. „ She would go after you, she loved you too, Luke. She wouldn't let you go alone. "

Luke could only nod and let go of the girl, still smiling at her. „ I'm sorry, Luke. "

„ It's not your fault. I'm not blaming you. " he said and went towards his sister.

Genevieve grabbed his hand at the last moment, making him stop and look at her. „ Don't blame yourself, please. There was nothing anyone could do, especially you. I'm sorry about her, but she's waiting for you. She never stopped loving you. "

The eloquent silence confirmed to Genevieve that Luke still felt guilty. She tilted her head to the side and sighed deeply. „ Luke, really. It's not your or my fault. It was just the way it was supposed to be. You will meet again soon, I promise. "

Luke smiled and nodded. The girl felt his heart slowly opening to the Force, which could be felt throughout the room. She let him go to Leia, knowing that they needed to talk to each other too.

She felt Luke getting ready to leave. There was no more time left, she could feel it in the air. She watched the Skywalker siblings, remembering when they were much younger and just getting to know each other. She sighed under her breath and straightened her robe, as it was really cold on this planet.

As Leia left her brother, he looked at Genevieve, telling her the plan he had formed in his head. The girl nodded and slowly began to gather the remaining Resistance members into one place and began leading them to the exit. It was hard for her to convince them, they didn't know her and didn't trust her. Finally, she managed to let them all out through the back door. She put the rest of the rebels on the Millennium Falcon and watched them leave.

However, she remained on the planet herself. She went to the opening of the hangar, where Luke was already standing. She watched as the machine guns fired straight at Skywalker, but they never hit him. Then she realized that Luke wasn't actually there. She knew that these were truly the last moments of Skywalker's life.

So she just watched from a distance as Ben and Luke fought each other. She even had a little fun with it. She felt like she was watching small children fighting over a toy. However, the moment Luke's body suddenly disappeared and her and Ben's eyes met, she felt the Force suddenly balance for a brief moment.

Ben waved his hand at the girl, and she quickly joined him. Genevieve took one last look at the flash in the sky, which was probably the Millennium Falcon, and then climbed aboard the machine. She was met with surprised looks from the entire crew, but she ignored them. She stood confidentely behind Ben as he gave more orders to them.

She vaguely remembered following Ben into his room, and then looking at the black walls. There was nothing special about this room, but she had a feeling there might be something here that might interest her. She looked around the room, looking for something to fix her eyes on.

„ Is this what you're looking for? " Ben asked, pressing one of the buttons to his right. The door opened next to Genevieve, revealing Darth Vader's mask. She touched the glass that protected the object from her and even from there she felt the powerful power radiating from it.

Genevieve just nodded her head and smiled at him. For a moment she even thought that he would smile back at her, but she couldn't see anything through the mask. Ben turned his head and closed the door again. He sat down in the chair and took off his mask, placing it on his lap. Genevieve looked into his eyes. She noticed that they were tired and lacked the will to do anything.

„ Train me. " he spoke again. Genevieve wasn't sure she heard correctly, so she just blinked a few times. „ I don't know who trained you, but I've never seen anyone who could fight like that. Teach me what you can, please. "

Genevieve quickly considered his request. Training with him meant more time together. Thanks to this, she could get closer to him. So she nodded and took out her lightsaber. She turned it on and pointed it at him, giving him a defiant look.

Ben smirks and stands up from his chair, drawing his lightsaber. He turned it on and tapped the girl aggressively, and she laughed. She aimed the first punch at him, which the boy immediately blocked. They exchanged blows for several minutes until they fell exhausted on the couch. Genevieve let her hair down and set her lightsaber aside.

„ How did you make your lightsaber white? " he asked, looking at her with pure curiosity. „ I've never heard of any Jedi having that colour. "

Genevieve shrugged and looked away. „ It's a really long story. It's hard to tell. " she stopped for a moment, then sighed. „ There are many shades of white, after all. It may seem like a uniform color. White often turns gray or beige, so it's hard to say exactly what it looks like. "

Ben listened to her with interest. He felt how intelligent she was. He wanted to learn as much as possible from her, after all, it could be useful to him later.

„ You've definitely heard of Ahsoka Tano. She also had the same lightsaber color as me, but not entirely. Her lightsaber was more greyish and her light was dimmer. Mine, however, emanates pure, white and bright light. You probably also know that white crystals are formed from red ones. It took a lot of effort to transform them. "

„ Legend says that this can only be achieved by a person who perfectly balances between the Light and Dark sides of the Force. " Ben said, staring at her curiously. His mother often told him a story about a legendary Jedi who balanced between two sides. He loved hearing about it, and often dreamed of being as powerful as her.

But Genevieve laughed briefly, almost nervously. She didn't want Ben to discover her identity too soon. „ It's just a bedtime story. There is no such thing as a balance between the two sides. This is physically impossible. "

Ben nodded his head in agreement. „ Yes, maybe you're right. I need to ask you one more question, Genevieve."

" Of course, go on. " she looked at him with curiosity.

" Why did you chose to join me? It is not like I am not grateful for this because you're the most powerful woman I have ever meet, but based on your lightsaber I can only guess that you're a Jedi. And I am not a Jedi, I am a Knight Ren. "

" I had that feeling that... I need to do it. " Genevieve shrugged her arms. " And I saw that you can help me with something. "

" Yes? Then what is this? " he asked, fixing his hair that were interrupting his eyes.

Genevieve for the first time thought that he was extremely handsome.

" I need to learn droid's language. "

Then, for the first time in a long time, Ben laughed. Genevieve was in pure shock, but she didn't show it. However, his smile and laugh were... perfect.

" That's what you need, huh? Learn droid's language. " he shooked his head, but agreed with her. " If that's what you really want, I can help you learn their language. " 

Genevieve nodded her head happily.

She couldn't wait until she could talk to R2D2.

The rest of the day was really boring. Ben showed her her room, white cabin with bed, table and bathroom. He showed her everything on the ship.

Genevieve still had the image of the laughing boy in her mind as she fell asleep.

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

i love this story so much...