2

If Leigh makes one more joke about my mother almost catching me giving Jayden head, I might throw this filet mignon at her.

I sneer at her as she relays the incident to the father of her children for the fifth time since we got to this damn restaurant.

"And I'm like, oh shit, they're probably about to get it on right now, and I just heard her mom on the phone down the hallway. I should warn them. Next thing I'm walking in and she has him balls deep in her throat," she cackles as Enzo joins her.

Jayden has long since given up on reprimanding them as he quietly listens from his seat next to mine, looking somewhat amused by the whole thing.

"Girl you need to teach me your techniques," she continues as she pokes my cheek.
"That was a whole new level of IQ."

I roll my eyes at her and chuckle softly.
"I didn't get to finish," I mutter as I exhale.

"Didn't you," Jayden quirks an eyebrow at me as he leans toward my seat. It was so incredibly quiet, even I almost missed it.

A smirk dancing on his lips and mischief ablaze in his eyes. I admit that a sudden bolt of electricity shoots through my stomach as I remember what he did, with our friends just outside the door.

My eyes widen and I now know it will be pretty hard to wait.

I guess I just unlocked a new kink.

Exhibitionism.

He chuckles quietly as he takes my hand from my lap into his, and kisses the palm gently before throwing his arm around the backrest of my chair.

His hair is styled in a semi-slicked back and preppy, semi-messy and rugged way today. He's wearing a black button down that has a rose pin, along with black trousers and black sneakers.

The only things on him that aren't black are his watch, chain, his rings and well, him. Even the earring on his right ear is black.

Me, on the other hand, I'm wearing a midi bodycon dress with a square neckline, low back and capped sleeves. Also black.
I'm wearing it with black pump stilettos.

"No, no, no," Leigh tuts as she waves her arms between us.
"Y'all can eye-fuck each other another time. Right now I want to know what this whole thing is? What are your intentions?"

Jayden's eyes find mine instantly and he smiles at me gently.

"I intend to explore the depths of this beauty," he murmurs.
"I intend to make her the happiest she has been, and ever will be."

"Damn, Jayden," Leigh squeals.
"And what do you say to that, Nands?"

That was very beautiful, what he said.

"I intend to discover more of who Jayden is, you know be someone who he can trust with his whole self," I murmur.
"I intend to spend a whole lot more time with him."

"As his girlfriend," Enzo teases.

I smirk mischievously at Jayden who, honestly, looks cool as a cucumber, but I'm all the wiser.

It's in the eyes.

And maybe also the slightly sweaty palms.

Jayden van Tonder is nervous and cares about what I say next.

"Hmmm," I hum in thought, teasing him just a little.
"I'll think about it."

"You'll think about it," he furrows his brows as he stiffens slightly, but chuckles to hide his disappointment.
"Meaning there's still a possibility you'll say no?"