SPITFIRE(SEQUEL)

Hey lovelies🩷

I recently started posting the sequel to SAPPHIRE and it's called SPITFIRE.

It takes a much deeper and more complicated view into relationships.
This book (SAPPHIRE/Toasty Embers) spoke to Nandi finding herself and figuring out what best suited her. SPITFIRE speaks to her and her partner, through trial and error, learn to compromise, communicate and collaborate in this topsy turvy world they find themselves in, while also remaining the strong, beautifully complicated individuals they have been.

They suffer incredible losses in a very short space of time and experience life altering events that will forever change them as individuals. We explore how that could change a relationship dynamic. Sometimes it is for the betterment of it and sometimes It's to its detriment.

I'm so excited for wherever this journey is going to take us! I want to learn from you and I want you guys to learn from me where applicable. (Use your discretion please). I love writing spicy books and rollercoaster plots but I also think it's important we learn something from what we read, especially all the content we consume.

Here's a bit of a trailer for you guys ;) :

I whimper internally, and my fingers cling onto the fabric above his chest, as I open my mouth attempting to deepen the kiss. He hesitantly obliges as he pulls me to him gently. I have completely forgotten that the world around us exists, and the problems that have led us to this point.

*********

The pain and disgust I feel in this moment is incomparable. The wail that leaves my lungs is earsplittingly loud. It is sharp and jagged, yet still unable to pierce the ignorance in this man.

**********

"Nandi are you thinking about breaking up with Jayden," she gasps slightly as she grips my hands in hers, and leans to look me in the eyes.

**********

I'm just confused as to why she's half naked.

"I thought you said you weren't trying to fuck me," I question as I tie my arms in a tight knot, and lift my brow at her.

*********

I nod obediently, eyes locked with his. He sends me a mischievous smirk and leans slightly to lubricate me even more. Those pink lips pucker and spit fires out of them, instantly landing on my core. The tip of his length rubs up and down, spreading the lubricant, and then he grabs a hold of my hips, slowly pushing his forward.

*********

"I could kill anyone who dares try and dance with you," he growls.
"No more random men feeling up on my woman."

*********

He pauses and takes a sharp breath in.

"Okay," he murmurs.

"Uhm.. Both of the Thusi twins... They- uhm- they have been said to be a part of the human test subjects for all of these experiments at the CMU... Against their will as you probably saw."

**********

Enjoy😊