UNKNOWN WORLD

(ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE SO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES)

____________________________________________________________________

"WHAAAT THE HELL?!"

I sprang out of bed, heart racing. What... where even am I?! This isn't my room at all! The cracked walls, shabby bed, and stitched-up clothes scattered around... WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?

I stormed toward the door, already overwhelmed, and immediately slammed into someone—or, more accurately, something—and then crashed into the edge of a table.

"Ouch! Freaking hurts!"

I swear, my butt was stabbed by the universe itself. I looked up at the unfortunate soul I'd just body-slammed—a man?

"Why the fuck are you screaming like some damsel in distress?" he barked, smelling like he'd bathed in whiskey.

"Who are you? Why am I here? DID YOU KIDNAP ME? A—OUCH!" I didn't even finish before a sharp slap landed on my cheek.

"STOP MESSING AROUND, YOU BITCH. Or do you want to die?" the red-haired man hissed, his bloodshot eyes narrowing. "The old men aren't back yet, and I don't have rent money. I don't have time for your bullsh*t right now."

Wait... what?

"Fathers? You have more than one father?"

"Y/N, stop bluffing. They're your fathers too!"

I clamped my mouth shut. This so-called brother of mine looked like he'd deck me if I breathed wrong. Better keep my mouth shut for now and play along.

"Let me get fresh," I muttered, closing the door behind me.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!" I screamed again when I saw my reflection.

"YELL AGAIN, AND I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK!" my so-called brother yelled from what I assumed was a dining room. At least this place had one.

But... the girl in the mirror... WHO IS SHE? IS SHE ME?! AM I SHE?! ARE WE THE SAME?! My appearance—everything—had changed! My skin was paler, my body thinner, and—wait, was that reddish-brown hair? Siren eyes? Oh great, now I look like an anime character. Even my dark circles were... kind of cool? Not the same face, but... eerily close enough.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"I'M COMING, HOLD YOUR HORSES!"

I hurriedly washed my face, brushed my teeth, and stumbled to the dining room. And there they were—two middle-aged men, sitting at a table that looked as worn out as my sanity. One looked like me, the other had similarities to the red-haired guy.

Wait... can males get pregnant here? This isn't the real world, right?

"Get your food from the pot or starve," the red-haired guy muttered, clearly too drunk to care about anything.

I managed to get some rice from the pot and sat down cautiously. The guy next to me smelled of alcohol, while the other one puffed on a cigarette like a chimney.

"Don't you have any curry? Also, can you—" I didn't get to finish before the black-haired guy threw my bowl across the room and punched me right in the nose.

"THAT HURTS! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

I was fuming, but no way was I asking for another hit. The brother dude acted like nothing had happened, shoveling food into his mouth while I got pounded.

"A bitch and an omega at that! You should be grateful we didn't throw you away FOR 17 YEARS! Did you even pack your bag?" the so-called father hissed while yanking my hair.

"Pack what?!" I yelped, trying to pry his hand off my scalp. But nope—ended up with a solid kick to the stomach.

"YOU DARE HIT YOUR OWN FATHER?!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE HURTING YOUR DAUGHTER!"

What kind of messed-up reality was this? Even if I am not his real daughter, this is his daughter's body!  Even my real dad had never hit me!

"HAN-HYUK, TAKE THIS BITCH AWAY FROM ME!"

Han-Hyuk—my so-called brother—grabbed me and practically tossed me back into the room, adding a few slaps for good measure.

"Hurry up and pack!"

"WAIT, WAIT. Can you just explain what's going on? I feel like I have amnesia or something." I needed answers—fast.

Han-Hyuk sighed like I was the dumbest person alive and plopped down next to me.

"You've got five minutes."

"Okay, so... how do we have two fathers? Like, men and women can have kids, right? What's going on with this family?" I asked, feeling more confused by the second.

Han-Hyuk gave me a look like I'd asked why the sky was blue. "Fathers are beta and alpha. It's normal. What's wrong with you?"

"What am I?"

"A lousy omega."

"You?"

"Of course, an alpha."

"Why are you treating me like this?"

"Your only use is to sell yourself in some bar or pros' quarter—"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!" I dodged a punch this time. "OKAY, SORRY!"

Oh no... I'm in a BL world, aren't I?

This... this is not how I imagined it would go. Y/N, you moron! I always thought, "Wouldn't it be fun to live in one of these?" but now... HAHAHAHA...ha... no.

The door closed behind me, and I realized the real owner of this body was pretty dumb. Who says, "I'd rather live on the streets than sell my body"? Like, honey, the streets aren't any safer!

I've read plenty of BL manhwas. But did I know how this world actually works beyond the love stories? Nope. And now? Now I'm stuck as a GIRL OMEGA IN SOME CLICHÉ BL WORLD, and this isn't even the sweet romance I signed up for! I'M ALONE IN THIS DAMNED FICTIONAL WORLD, WITHOUT A SINGLE YEN IN MY POCKET OR A CHANGE OF CLOTHES!

WAAAAAAA Y/N, WHY DID YOU WISH FOR THIS?!

(Hope you will like this rewriting)

(This is my first story to post (wrote a lot messy plots before in my doodling notebook) hope you like it)