SORROWS THAT ARE LINGERING IN YOUR FATE

I get ready after Wonyoung gave me another massage. It made me  rethink my relationship with her for 1 month. I wish I could....

Gosh to say the way Wonyoung is right now, she doesn't look back to any person she slept with. Maybe she will be with me for some days and eventually get bored. She isn't talking much after last night. I feel a bit heavy hearted.

"Are you going to the office directly?" I take my bag.

"Yes. Why?" Wonyoung seemed to zone out. She comes back to reality when I asked her.

"Then give me a ride too."

"Wait what? You should take rest, I'll drop you off to your home." She takes the car key from the sofa.

"I am not sick. Besides Gurenge-ah won't be able to complete that much paperworks. Let's go." She shouldn't be worried about me. She will eventually loose interest on me. It will be quicker if she's like this.

When we were leaving the apartment Wonyoung holds my hand in a tight grip.

"You will come again right?" I flinch a bit. What was that in her eyes? Or my mistake?

"W-why not? I'll come if it's important... so.. let go?" She nervously release my hand.

Taeju and Wonyoung wasn't in the office the entire day. And I kinda feel like my colleagues are giving me side eyes. Gurenge-ah is acting strange too,.. I guess? Or it's just me overthinking stuffs? Man I can't remember the things we did last night clearly. But to think I had sex... I hide my face in my palms again in embarrassment. It's so weird.

"Y/N, Y/N!" I look at Dohyun. He looks at the ground, then at my face. But he ignores my eyes, "can you come outside for a moment?" I nod and go with him.

"What happened?" Dohyun again clears his throat before starting.

"Um... you were with Boss Wonyoung last night ... right?" I choke on my saliva. This guy... knows it all. But how?

"What about it? And how did you know?"

"You know... when you were leaving you were clinging to her and I was in my way to the office to get some papers." Can I dig a hole and burry myself there? Or should I jump off from the rooftop?

"W-well," I clear my throat, "that is kinda... complicated..  you can say ..um.. neither of us were in our right mind... so..uh.."

I'm being too weak. I didn't do anything wrong as it wasn't my fault. I shouldn't act like I am giving excuse, "yep that's it. Nothing more." I stand on my ground. I hate feeling low to anyone.

"Oh... that was the least expected, you know, from you." Please, I think good about Dohyun. Dont he dare become a jerk out of nowhere.

"Yes I got that right? What's your point, Mr. Dohyun?" I sound a bit rough.

"Boss Wonyoung flirts with literally everyone. But sleeping with an employee... she wouldn't do it you know. So just forget about yesterday night and don't have high hopes about it. I hope you understand Y/N."

Even if I know these, it sounded so bitter. He shouldn't have pointed it out. But from his POV, he's just doing his job.

"I know well, Mr. Dohyun. Dont worry. I know exactly what kind of person Boss Wonyoung is. Don't worry."

I go back to the office. But no matter how much I try, I couldn't fix the furrowed eyebrows of mine the whole day.

(Dohyun fixes his glasses, "She wouldn't... unless something happens to her brain just like boss Taeju.")

Doing overtime work isn't something new for me. Thanks to my hard work I don't have much debt left. Ahh proud me. My heart fluttered after watching how much I have left. Only 3 months salary worth money. I was so turned on to get more money I did so much overwork today. This is getting late but I can just take a bus.

The whole road I was humming. I have enough bank balance to not be recognised as a broke person. Hm... I can start a shop of my own... or maybe I'll move to another town with less spending... I'll have to tell Ji-Yeong too. After she comes back of course.

But I'll have to let her know about what happened with Wonyoung too... nope I can't let my mood ruin by these facts.

When I was passing by Euihyun's apartment, it felt odd. Some about the air is not kinda right. I pushed the door and it opened right away. A wave of pheromones filled the air. I got into the bedroom and it was so dark. I turn on the light and open the window. Euiyoung isn't here but hyung is sleeping with a blanket over him. What happened? Is he sick?

I take off the blanket.

"Ugh...." hyung hides his face in the sudden presence of light. I check out his pulse and temperature. His face is red but everything seems fine. A trail of blood on his pants didn't escape my eyes.

"Hyung, what happened? Where is Euiyoung?" I help him sitting down. From the way he is leaning on me, I guess he is in a lot of pain.

Wait it feels like Deja vu... what even happened in these 2 days?

"Euiyoung... his dad took him..." He mumbles.

"Who took him where?" My expression became shocked.

"He will lead a better life there... with his dad...."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I lower my voice, "I mean why? Did he forcefully take Euiyoung with him? Hyung, you raised him and where the fuck was the father of him till now?" Anger rushed into my veins.

"No... I gave Euiyoung to him this afternoon. The kid won't get anything if he's with me. Just... just look at me.... what am I? Just a ... just a whore..." He bursted into tears.

How could he just give up on Euiyoung like this? Ching Ching will never be happy without hyung. Damn I am being a jerk here. Euihyun must be feeling horrible too. I hug him.

"Y-you know Y/N? Euiyoung said he... he hates me.... he doesn't wanna see me..."

"Of course he does! What was in your mind Hyung?" Shit I am being too rude.

I took deep breath. Run my hands through his hairs.

"You know hyung, younger ones doesn't know how to express their feelings. They can't say that 'The things you do really hurts me, please don't hurt me like this. I love you so much, I need you. But I can't bear you being like this. So please stop it. Try to understand me.' So instead, they just say, 'I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.' I used to tell the same thing to my mother over and over again. But I never really hated her. I just wanted her to understand. This Is the same for Euiyoung too. He loves you too much and the kid just doesn't know how to tell you how he felt when you turned your back on him. He never hated you, I can assure you, he can't hate you."

Euihyun leans on my shoulder, and I tried to comfort him. The sun rises as the time passes. The sorrows that are lingering In your fate, I hope they will fade away with the rays of the sun too, someday.