PART 28

"Are you drugged?" Wonyoung tries to find her suppressor in the car. "Having rut now this girl trying to jumping over me... talk about super bad time. Ah found it."

Right after taking one in hand Y/N slaps her hand losing it.

"What's this? Um throw it away..." She goes down and smells Wonyoung's c0ck rubbing her face against her, "it smells so good... so good." Before she unzips Wonyoung's pant chain Wonyoung pulls her away.

"Are you crazy? Get a hold of yourself!" She grabs the wheel and escape a near accident, "Ugh..  wait, wait 2 minutes! Let me at least park the car somewhere."

Y/N, with half closed eyes begins to remove her pants leaving Wonyoung speechless and horny. Wonyoung barely has any control over herself. She parks the car under the building she lives in.

"Hnnn... n-no use... Wonyoung help me.." Y/N pulls her fingers out of her vagina. Her pu$$Y is dripping wet and the sweet jasmine like smell of her pheromone is feeling the car leaving Wonyoung loose her mind. Y/N's hair is a mess, whole face Is read. She pulls her bra and pinches her own nipple trying to pleasure herself.

"You can curse me or whatever later, it's your fault for anything that will happen next." Wonyoung pulls Y/N in her lap and burry her face on Y/N's neck sniffing it.

"What the hell?" She pulls away smelling something off from Y/N, "wait don't tell me...." She searches Y/N's bag and takes out a perfume bottle.

"Who in the crazy world uses Artificial Alpha Pheromone perfume? Are you dumb?" Wonyoung pinches her forehead. Even a deaf and dumb Omega won't do this stuff. What's the deal with her?

Wonyoung doesn't get the chance to think more as Y/N unzips her pants and lickes off the precum that is leaking through her tip.

"Ugh.." Wonyoung gets a cond0m and starts to put it in her c0ck.

"You even taste so good... what are you doing? No no, I'll just.... I'll just bear your children... a lot of them...." Y/N's words makes her more and more speechless. She puts on the cond0m and grabs Y/N's neck an pulls her into a deep kiss.

"Seems like you never had anyone touching you like this, had you?" Wonyoung slams herself in Y/N and bites her nipples lightly.

"Huuuu Wonyoung i-it-s so good... ughhh huhhhh 《••~♡~▪︎••》" Y/N wraps her legs around Wonyoung's waist. She bites her neck and caress Wonyoung's six pack muscles, "so beautiful... will you let me ...HGN AHH~ A-A bit s-slo..... let me touch i-it all day?"

"Aren't you secretly a pervert? I wonder," Wonyoung pulls her thick c0ck out fully before completely thrusting inside. Y/N's Loud moan fills the whole car, "I wonder what will be your reaction when you get back to your sense."

Thanks to the suppressor Wonyoung took, she didn't completely lose control but the urge and desire didn't do any better.

"Shit, no more cond0m? This girl isn't in any position to stand on her feet too. We can't just spend the whole night together too..." Wonyoung watches the time, "1:36 am already? No one will show at a time like this. This one seems to cool down too."

She wraps her coat around Y/N's body and collects Y/N's own clothes keeping her fully covered. She picked her up and goes to her apartment.

"Need to clean up before Taeju asks for the car." Wonyoung takes the 5th cond0m to put in.

Y/N POV, 6.30 AM:

My sleep was nice and cozy last night. Also my body feels a lot refreshed now that I had a super good night. Body feels a bit sore though... probably because of my bad sleeping position.

"WAH!?" I gasp seeing Wonyoung sleeping wrapping her hand around my waist and completely naked. I'm naked too!

LOOKS LIKE I WAS IN SOME REALLY BAD POSITION LAST NIGHT!

Wonyoung slowly opens her eyes. Her looking at me like this makes my whole body feel hot from embarrassment. I crawl to another corner of bed not noticing there ain't any bed and straight my body meets the cold ground.

"UGH MY WAIST!!?" I grit my teeth in pain Wonyoung jumps from the bed and picks me up placing me on bed.

"Listen, I won't try to explain. You can do whatever for th-" I stop Wonyoung's guilty words.

"I remember. I'm sorry for what happened. It was fully my fault." My voice changes, "But did you use protection? If not, then it is damn completely your fault." My forehead scrunch up thinking if she didn't use any.

"I did." She survived.

But it wasn't the time for my heat cycle yet though, I stare at Wonyoung who takes me to the bathroom. Did she mix anything in the coffee she gave me earlier?

The hot bath feels so nice and relaxing. But can't this Woman go to another bath?

"Get out."

"Why?"

"I don't like bathing with others. It's embarrassing."

"But you don't need to be embarrassed in front of me. I saw ever-" I throw my feet making the water split all over the floor.

"Shut UP ALREADY!" I hide my face withing my palm. Wonyoung placed her hand on the bathtub sink staring at me. Honestly she looks super calm.

"You said friends needs to share everything you know? Then Boyfriend and Girlfriend don't even need to ask for anything and just do it." Why's her voice a bit sad and dreamy though?

"I-i didn't mean that way! You overthought things." My body feels like turning red.

"You said you will bear a lot of my children."

Ahg I should just sink in the water, "i-it ... I WASN'T IN MY RIGHT MIND OK?"

Wonyoung doesn't talk much and massages my waist and back. I feel sleepy again.

Her soft kiss on my left shoulder makes me awake. She dries me up and takes me to bed.

Aftercare of BL world is the best.

"Tell me, who in their right mind uses Alpha Pheromone Perfume, being an Omega?" Wonyoung shows me the perfume which was in my bag. Eh?

I quickly take my phone. 3 messages from Ji-Yeong.

"Y/N i think our perfumes got exchanged."

"I was about to wrap the gift for my friend. Thanks goodness I saw."

"Don't use it ok? Might start your heat cycle before the date."

I palm my face and type,

"You should've told me a bit sooner."

Ugh my back hurts. Can't blame Wonyoung. She held onto herself enough in her rut. At least far better than Taeju. Uh-hu, Taeju is In  love with Euihyun. That's why he was like this. To compare with Wonyoung, she isn't in love with me. But I'm glad It didn't turn out to be the worst.

(I'm not very good at writing smut, but I'm trying, I'll try to make it more detailed as we progress. I hope readers will keep up with me till then.)