GOODBYE JAIL LIFE

Kim Euihyun's apartment:

"H-Hey! Don't throw stuff at me!" Taeju yelped as a spoon whizzed past his head, barely missing. Euihyun's fist, however, made direct contact with Taeju's face.

"O-ouch!" Taeju groaned, rubbing his cheek.

Euihyun, in no mood for Taeju's antics, cracked his knuckles. "Then I'll just throw fists." He moved in for a kick, but Taeju, in a moment of survival instinct, latched onto him like a koala bear.

Before Euihyun could pry him off, Baby Euiyoung, always ready to defend his Noona, bit Taeju's leg.

"OI OI OI! NOW CRYBABY?! LET GO! OH GOD, HELP ME!" Taeju yelled dramatically, flailing as he tried to shake off the miniature attack.

"You coward cowa—"

"It's coward," Euihyun corrected, rolling his eyes despite his seething anger.

"Yes! Coward! Bring Noona back, Taeju!" Euiyoung sniffled, his big teary eyes glaring up at Taeju. Y/N would've probably passed out seeing Baby Eui cry like this.

Euihyun, finally shoving Taeju onto the couch, crossed his arms, his jaw tight. "Y/N did nothing wrong. One of them is still alive, and I swear to God, if I get my hands on her, I'll rip her throat out with my bare hands."

Taeju winced. "No, you won't..." he mumbled, glancing at Euiyoung, who was now tugging at his pants leg like a clingy kitten.

"You gangsters get away with everything—murder, money laundering, whatever—and you can't even get an innocent woman out of jail?!" Euihyun's voice rose, his temper flaring.

"Coward coward!" Euiyoung keeps saying the word his hyung yelled at Taeju in phone last night. Must be some bad word as it is for Taeju.

"Look, Euihyun," Taeju sighed, rubbing his temples, "she's not part of our illegal team, okay? Plus, people already know about it. It's not that simple."

"And they also know it's unfair," Euihyun shot back.

Taeju shifted uncomfortably. "Ugh... I always heard controlling wives was hard. But my wifey? She's even more dangerous..."

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Euihyun's fists clenched again, his eyes narrowing.

"Ah, nothing, nothing! Just saying, if you want to be the husband, I'll gladly be the wifey!" Taeju grinned nervously, trying to joke his way out of the tension. Gotta go take notes from dad (Blonde one) How he deals with my old man (Black haired one), Taeju thought.

Euihyun sighed, shaking his head. Arguing with Taeju felt like trying to reason with a fat, lazy cat—constantly meowing for attention despite having everything it needs.

"OK I will try to get her out but um...hehe you know..." Taeju licks his lips, "We will try something new in bed." He really is a greedy cat. What can he do? He can't think about anything else when he is with Euihyun.

Euihyun shot a quick glance to see if Euiyoung heard that, but the kid was busy playing in the corner, thankfully oblivious.

"Fine," Euihyun muttered, clearly done with the conversation.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung was already speeding through Gangnam, ignoring all speed limits. She had one hand on the wheel and the other holding her phone to her ear.

"Hello guerenge dear, I need you to pull Y/N's case info. Fast~"

Gurenge yawned loudly on the other end. "I thought you said you two weren't getting involved in this?" she asked, annoyed at being woken up from her first good sleep in days.