...

"Jung Y/N, isn't it? It's nice to meet you. We are Wonyoung's uncles. Yeo Taehwa and Yoo Jooin." Yeo Taehwa shakes me hand. They could've just said they are Taeju's fathers though.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jung Y-" Oh they already knows. Why are they here? Directly asking them will be rude, as they are the big bosses here. Do I keep silent.

"We were here to have a visit. Why don't we sit for a minute and have chat together?" Yoo Jooin indicates the guest room. I nod and lead them the way. After all, I'm the employee here.

"Fo you remember me? We met at your home." I remember well how Jooin threatened me to not spill any word about what i was gotten into.

"Yes of course, I remember. Shall I order coffee? Or do you prefer tea?"

"No we don't need anything. We just came here to talk with you face to face." The two of them keeps a goofy ahh smile as they are watching a puppy showing circus..... do I look like a joker?

"Then have some cold drinks then." I get up and grab two cold drinks for them from the fridge.

"Oh thanks dear." (sometimes older people calls younger ones dear or darling as a sign of affection.) Mr. Yeo gives an appreciated nod as he grabs the cane. Wait they said they want to talk with me. Me?

"As you said earlier... what can I do for you....?" I try not to sound rude.

"Oh that?" Jooin puts the cane on the table, "nothing much. We wanted to meet Wonyoung's girl face to face. There is no Omega in our family, let alone girl omega. So we really wanted to see our very first soon-to-be female omega member." Jooin excitedly vents as if it is a great accomplishment.

But wait, Wonyoung already told them? What kind of nonsense.... also we are in relation only for 1 month. I already like Ji-Yeong. Now she's kinda pissing me off. The woman does whatever she wants and not asking my opinion.

To think isn't it my fault? I didn't think that way and hurt her. And she must've told her family before we come to a conclusion.

"Well....we just started dating, we didn't think about getting marr-"

"Uncles? What are you doing here?" Wonyoung bursted out through the door, "you didn't tell you both are comi- wait what are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I'm just having a chat with Mr. Yeo and Mr. Yoo."

"Just call me uncle." OK I guessed from the very beginning that the two uncles will be so lovey dovey with the two cousin's wives. Wait I'm not going to be her wife? Not when I got mostly pranked! Nu-uh I got those wrong.

"I guess so..  hehe...." I take to smile. Wonyoung's face darkened though.

"Nevermind them. Uncles let's go talk outside ok?" She drags them out with her. Both old men say goodbye before they leave too.

IN YEO CONSTRUCTION OFFICE, IN EVENING:

Yeo Heeju keeps roam around the room while Taehwa sits on the chair.

"But you do know that marrying off the director's granddaughter to Wonyoung will be much beneficial and also will make sense, brother."

"Heeju I think you should think of Wonyoung's wish before anything else." Taehwa is as calm and collected as always.

"I'm not turning into a villain in my daughter's life. But Wonyoung had so many girls in her life, even better than that girl. You understand or not, she will sooner or later get over with that girl."

"Then please don't mess with her life until she gets over with that girl." Taehwa gets up.

"OK Mark my word. She's nothing like you and Jooin. It was just a coincidence that you got someone perfect for you like Jooin. But reality doesn't flow with coincidences." Heeju sighs trying to calm herself down. She runs her hand through her hair.

"Let's say if Wonyoung keeps insisting on having Y/N then you won't get in her way."

"I'll try."

Y/N'S APARTMENT:

"Hello Y/N, I'm going to a friends marriage ceremony tomorrow. Sorry I forgot to tell you, you hurried up to your office." This is the first thing Ji-Yeong said when I received the phone call.

"Thanks for telling Ji-Yeong. But it is 3 am, what were you thinking?" I'm still half asleep, "when are you coming back?"

"Like four or five days? That's why I was shopping you know, he's a childhood friend of mine."

"Oh ok, have fun." I cut the call.

Ahh Ji-Yeong left for the ceremony. Now these 5 days will be lonely. I should've talked with her once more but nothing comes first more than sleeping when I am sleepy. I hate when people ruins my sleep.

But I can't hate Ji-Yeong no matter what. I didn't even tell her about Wonyoung and my 1 month relationship.

In office, Wonyoung is wearing a mask. I noticed it before. Sometimes in rut she wears mask for the first days. Well no one told me but I deducted it myself. When we met she winks at me. Let's pretend nothing happened. I feel weird. I get in my desk. The load of work surprisingly went low today. Woah nice.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Wonyoung was noticing the discomfort of Y/N for sometimes. She bought her drinks before and she was ok that time.

"Let's finish the work then I'll leave Y/N in her house in way."

It's almost 8 pm. Y/N comes in front of her desk, her face is a bit puffed and red.

"Wonyoung can, can you take me with you? I, I think I'm sick, I'm," her words are a bit messy. Wonyoung quickly gets close and put her hand on Y/N's forehead.

"You're burning up! I'm getting your bag OK?" Wonyoung goes to take her bag but in the mean time Y/N leans on her body completely.

Wonyoung picked her up, it is normal to release some pheromone while in fever but Y/N'S one feels somewhat abnormal. Wonyoung quickly thinks. She should take Y/N to the hospital.

"You, y-you smell, so noice...Nice..." Wonyoung felt like a electric shock ran over her body when Y/N snuggles against her.

"I almost had an accident! Y/N are you in heat?" She is completely dumbfounded by Y/N's act. Even in heat she won't do it.

"W-hat? No..., no, I had thus, this year...no this month." Y/N's eyes are half closed. She's releasing abnormal amount of pheromone. She snatches away Wonyoung's mask too, "Wh-at? Lok, look at me!"

"Why's she acting like this? Did someone drug her?" Wonyoung tries to think clearly.

What has gotten into her suddenly? The girl was completely fine even 2 hours ago.