Your Thoughts(Classic Mega Man Saga)

Hey, I just wanted to announce that I finished prologue part 1, but I won't publish now since I was working on part 2 in progress.

In this part, you will be asked questions that require you to consider many possibilities. So, I will answer the questions that are related to or part of the chapter and saga.

So, let's start with Classic Mega Man.

1. What do you think about Hiro's relationship with Tempo and Vesper Woman?

[Insert your answer here]

2. What do you think between Hiro and Blues(Protoman(Or Break Man in Mega Man 3))?

[Insert your answer here]

3. What do you think about Hiro's relationship with Splash Woman?

[Insert your answer here]

4. What will battle between Hiro(After unlocking his true power) and Stardroid?

[Insert your answer here]

5. Do you think Hiro should be able to survive against Yellow Devil(In Mega Man and Mega Man 3?)

[Insert your answer here]

6. What are your thoughts on Hiro and Kalinka as brother and sister figures being in this story saga?

[Insert your answer here]

7. Do you think I could include music from The Megas for Mega Man 3(Focus: Protoman)?

[Insert your answer here]

8. What would you think if the concept art of the Robot Masters of Mega Man 9 appeared in the Mega Man 9 arc from a different world(e.g., Battle between Mega Man 9's final design and the concept art of the Robot Masters)?

[Insert your answer here]

9. What are your guesses on what Hiro's true power is?

[Insert your answer here]

10. Do you think I could include Robot Masters from Mega Man Unlimited?

[Insert your answer here]

11. Do you think I could write a fight between Break Man and Hiro in Mega Man 3 arc?

[Insert your answer here]

12. What are your thoughts on the Mega Man Classic cast discovering Hiro's true power after he changed his form into something different from the rest of the Mega Man franchise?

[Insert your answer here]

13. What nickname could Hiro give to Vesper Woman?

[Insert your answer here]

There will be more in the future. For now, this is all I could give.