Your thoughts on S1 Ep1-4

Hey guys, I hope you like arc 1 of the Mega Man Classic series. Now, today, I'll be asking questions about your thoughts on the episodes I have made so far before making four more episodes of Arc 2: Time Keeps Slipping.

So, here are the questions for each episode.

Season 1 Episode 1: The Blue Bomber That Started All

1. What do you think of the narration at the beginning of the episode?
[Insert your answer here]

2. What do you think of Hiro's speech at the unveiling announcement event?
[Insert your answer here]

3. Do you think Conscience Chip will change everything for robots?
[Insert your answer here]

4.  What do you think about Hiro being knocked out and Wily unable to hijack Hiro?
[Insert your answer here]

5. I Just wanted to say it: why do you think hash browns and bacon are Hiro's favorite breakfast?
[Insert your answer here]

6. What do you think when Hiro told Dr. Light about Dr. Wily in the room where robot Masters were placed?
[Insert your answer here]

7. Why did Hiro tell Mega Man to turn the TV off?
[Insert your answer here]

8. What do you think of Hiro joining Rock to save everyone from Wily's conquest?
[Insert your answer here]

Now, onto questions of Season 1 Episode 2: Rock, paper, scissors

1. What do you think when Hiro felt like Blues and Bruce were familiar?
[Insert your answer here]

2. What do you think of Hiro's memory playing back to him?
[Insert your answer here]

3. What do you think of Hiro's first transformation mimic as Bomb Man?
[Insert your answer here]

4. Do I have to write "Mett" for short for Mettaru/Metall for rest of the story? (Just wanted to ask in general.)
[Insert your answer here]

5. What do you think of Hiro's dialogue when he transforms as two different Robot Master that reference/based on Mega Man Powered Up dialogue?
[Insert your answer here]

Now, onto questions of Season 1 Episode 3: En-lightning Cold Burn

1. What do you think when Hiro doesn't say much during the fight against the remaining Robot Master when Mega Man is too competent?
[Insert your answer here]

2. What do you think when Wily calls Hiro a nut?
[Insert your answer here]

Now, onto the questions for Season 1 Episode 4: Showdown at the Fortress

1. What do you think when Hiro is the only one that uses Yellow Devil's weakness?
[Insert your answer here]

2. What do you think now that Hiro didn't get into a chamber that'll  create a copy version of him?
[Insert your answer here]

3. What do you think about Hiro and Mega Man's teamwork?
[Insert your answer here]

Now that we have finished answering different questions for each episode, we'll begin the general questions for the next two episodes to conclude the first arc.

1. What do you think about Hiro being the only one kidnapped instead of Roll after telling her to hide? Was it a good idea, or should both of them be kidnapped instead?
[Insert your answer here]

2. Do you think Hiro should get upgrades that will be useful for Hiro to copy any characters that could fight?
[Insert your answer here]

Those are the only questions I could come up with today. Hopefully, you enjoy reading this, and as always, stay safe.