Prologue Part 2

The scene starts with Light observing Hiro's behavior as he looks at the screen as he moves his mouse across.

Light: It seems he keeps up with the speed of the frame. Incredible.

Wily: That's just for kids, Light. Can you like test him with his act?

Light: Well, I wasn't sure. But he seems rather calm. Yet he is confused as if he cannot remember his origins. 

He looks at Hiro.

Light: That's enough.

Hiro looks at Light.

Light: Now that I know your perception. Tell me, do you feel anything after that?

Hiro: I feel... tired.

Light: Even though you had a lot of energy in you?

Hiro: No... just feeling tired, that's all.

Light: Hm... Well, do you find me threatening?

Hiro: No. I just met you, and you're just a nice guy. While Wily, I wasn't sure.

Wily: hmph. So much for that.

Light: Don't mind him; he had a different idea about the robot's purpose.

Hiro: And that is?

Light: Maybe I'll tell you later.

Hiro: Hm...

Light: Anyway, what can you do?

Hiro: I don't know... I just... don't know.

Light: Hm, sounds like it. Hiro-

Hiro: Doctor, can I go outside?

Light: Huh? But we haven't check what your duty is and-

When he looked at the monitor, he was surprised he had none. Just Hiro being himself.

Light: My word...

Wily: What is it?

He looks at it in shocked.

Wily: No way, that can't be right.

Hiro: It's true... I just had no duties in my life.

Light: Hm... tell me, do you follow any pre-determined objectives?

Hiro: Well... no...

Light: Hm...

Wily: Light, can you see, we found a robot capable of free expressions outside of objectives. We can revolutionize the robotic industry of tools and-

Light: No.

Wily: What?

Light: He is just a boy... He doesn't know himself or this world. He is lost in his own world. And I will decide to take care of him like a family.

Wily: ...Tch. Of course, you just shut down the idea like you did back in college, all because my idea was dangerous.

Light: It was for the best.

Wily walks away as he looks at the boy.

Light: Hiro, I'll decide to take care of you until you are recovered.

Hiro: Thanks, Doc.

Light: You can call me Light, Hiro.

Hiro: Yes, Light.

The Next Day

Dr. Light managed to get him to go outside after reporting his status. Hiro lived in Dr. Light's house he looked at the purple plant as Thomas Light took notice.