Your Thoughts on Prologue

Hello, thank you for finishing reading prologue parts 1 and 2. I have begun working on Arc 1: Let the Games Begin! I am writing slowly, having writer's block, or something that prevents me from doing my hobbies. Now, since this was a prologue, I'll bring up questions that may become part of the story, but that depends on the process of whether I go with my idea or combine it with the answers I like.

So, let's begin!!!

1. What do you think about Prologue Part 1's short summary of the Mega Man franchise?

[Insert your answer here]

2. What do you think of Hiro using a transformation mimic of Four Guardians?

[Insert your answer here]

3. What do you think about the trio of Historian Fighters?

[Insert your answer here]

4. What do you think about Hiro's amnesia?

[Insert your answer here]

5. What do you think about Light and Hiro?

[Insert your answer here]

6. Is the small interaction between Rock and Roll and Hiro in Prologue Part 2 good?

[Insert your answer here]

7. What do you think about the reference in part 2 of Iris?

[Insert your answer here]

8. What do you think about the interactions with Hiro and Blues?

[Insert your answer here]

9. What do you think about Hiro's reaction to his own strength after saving a girl?

[Insert your answer here]

That will be it for now. Next time, whenever I finish Arc 1, I'll try to ask you some questions that you can answer yourself. Until then, good luck!