S1 Ep 1: The Blue Bomber That Started All

Narrator: The year 200X. With the advancement of science, humans were able to create industrial humanoid robots. Discovered by authority was an advanced android with an amazing chip capable of human emotions and independent of any pre-determined objective. His name is Hiro, an amnesia android who cannot remember his past but is capable of surviving a vehicle crash when saving a girl from danger. Now living at Light's home, he had grown to love for the Light Family, with recent siblings, Rock and Roll.

Hiro is just watering the plants when he hears a girl behind him.

Roll: Hiro!

Hiro: Roll, nice to see you here. What brings you here?

Roll: Doctor Light wanted you to see his latest creation for the public to see.

Hiro: The Robot Masters? Boy this is getting good today. Thanks, Roll.

Roll: Any time.

With that, he put the pot down and went inside to meet Doctor Light.

Hiro: Here, Doc. Are they ready?

Dr. Light: At any time. Just need to reveal it to the public, and we're good.

Hiro: Happy to hear. Can I look at them?

Dr. Light: Sure. You are one of the unique robots I ever help with.

He follows Doctor Light as he sees all six of Robot Masters.

Hiro: Wow, they're unique.

Dr. Light: Yes, they are. Now, once it's done, I could work on Conscience Chip.

Hiro: You didn't finish them?

Dr. Light: Well, I end up having to schedule the next generation of worker bots. So, I thought I could work on the six first, then the conscience chip.

Hiro: Hm...

Next Day

Hiro is in the suit next to Doctor Light.

Hiro: Why did I have to be on the stage after showing the six Robot Masters and their job types?

Dr. Light: Well, let's just say that if people could see the source of the next-gen chips for all humanoid robots, then you could be a great example of what to expect.

Hiro: Hm...

Dr. Light: But don't worry, it'll take for you to get used to audience attention.

Hiro nodded as he took a peak to see the audience as he looked back at others as he saw Doctor Light read the script to remember.

Dr. Light: "... A new age of..." Should that be a "new era"? I don't want to sound presumptuous...

Rock: You'll do fine, Doctor Light!