Plans with Hiro

Hello, I have been holding this idea for a long time, as it is killing me to keep the information back for the rest of the series. Today, I'll discuss my plans for Hiro in this series.

As you all know, I already introduced Hiro as an android capable of human feelings, morals, and independent from any pre-determined objectives, and has amnesia after the prologue.

But later on, he'll recover one important memory when remembering his two words to unlock his hidden power during the fight against Ra Moon.

Now, this character will begin to recover his memory after Mega Man Classic Saga, where the memory he has discovered only focuses on him learning about the Classic series. Next, he will recover his memory throughout the Mega Man X series, even including the question of why Hiro's eyes begin to tear up when mentioning Iris in the prologue, and it will be heartbreaking and shocking to him(And no, Iris isn't a love interest. I wanted her to be like a sister to Hiro(Except Iris -Another- she's different)). Then, he will let go of his doubts and fears in Mega Man Zero.

I want him to be built based on events and his own sadness and fear, which he kept within him in the Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero series. The Mega Man Classic Series will be happy times for him to go through, along with others, to build up a future for robots and humans together. As for the A.I. universe(Mega Man Battle Network & Mega Man Star Force Series), it'll be the same as Mega Man Classic for the happy part, but it'll be a progress one for him to get used to the fact that it is different than the Classic series. For example, him getting used to the fact that Light created advanced AI instead of advancing robots, Roll.EXE is romantically involved with MegaMan.EXE(Like Roll Caskett in Legend Series)(No seriously, look up in her trivia in Mega Man Fandom, it said it to those who never played Mega Man Battle Network)(And I was surprised about it since I forgot about it for over a year), and him getting used to how people had interest in him and his component for how he is the only advanced robot with human feelings and independent from any pre-determined objectives.

I want to create an experience Hiro goes through throughout the events he has witnessed. I want his emotions to be more of human emotions throughout the series I work on.

Originally, I was planning on making a tribute to a user who made Megaman/Rockman (Harem) X male reader Gladsoda. But I don't think I want to because it would be complicated for me, and I don't want to face rejection of the idea. So, that was a scrap idea.

But anyway, hope you like the ideas/plans with Hiro in the future and, as always, stay safe.