A New Plan

Nathalie stands very still in the dim room.

The Supreme is having an extreme temper fit, Betterfly has just escaped Shadybug and Claw Noir once again.
The supervillains always create chaos in Paris, to force the hero from his hiding spot. The young supervillains fight the hero over and over again, but it is a failure each time. They've never been close to getting their hands on that Butterfly brooch.

———

It's been years since they lost the butterfly and peacock miraculous. And they've recently had Adrien and Marinette join them to help them retrieve the stolen miraculous. The Supreme has entrusted them with the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous, making it their task to trap Betterfly, and take back the missing miraculous.

Many years ago a woman who introduced herself as Ella had come in contact with The Supreme saying that she had heard about the magical jewels that granted super powers. She had said she was desperate, that she would give anything to be able to borrow the peacock miraculous. The woman said she was in extreme desire for a child, and that she and her husband were unable to conceive. Ella said that she wanted to use the peacock miraculous to be able to finally have a child of her own.

The Supreme was initially very skeptical of the woman. He did not trust her at all. She was a total mystery, she never once showed her face, as it was always covered with a black veil, and she never told them how she had discovered the miraculous existed.

Till this day, Nathalie has no idea how this woman even heard of the miraculous, but what she does know is that she stole the peacock and the butterfly miraculous from them.

———

The Supreme and the woman had constant meetings, and from Nathalie's understanding 'Ella' had paid millions to 'borrow' the peacock miraculous.

The same day The Supreme gave Ella the peacock miraculous, was the same day the butterfly miraculous disappeared.

———

"You useless children!" screams The Supreme, "How difficult is it to capture a man with such a pathetic name?!" The Supreme slams his fist on the desk in front of him as he yells at Adrien and Marinette.
"I have asked one thing, from you two, and you can't seem to do it!"
The Supreme is on fire, and the children seem so very afraid of him, as they attempt to hold back their tears of pure horror. Nathalie can't do anything, but watch as he slams and throws things, and continues to scream at the kids in the room.
"I was wrong to entrust you with such an important task, I will be taking back the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculous this instant, you two have shown me how pathetic you are!"

Nathalie watches, as Adrien and Marinette remove their magical jewels and hand them over to The Supreme. They say nothing, as they make their way out of the lair, and disappear into the dark night.

Nathalie feels bad for them, she knows that they are troubled kids, who were simply looking for some comfort, and The Supreme took advantage of that by turning them into supervillains. But she can't do anything about it, she has sworn total loyalty to The Supreme, and she were to betray him, she knows that he would kill her.
She knows it because she has seen him do it with her own eyes, the man is cruel and inhuman, and hasn't got sympathy for anyone or anything.

———

When Nathalie was only 14 years old, she was caught in a terrible fire in the orphanage she was homed at. Hundreds of young girls lost their lives, and she was one of the very few survivors. She roamed the streets for months, with not one soul to care for her. It wasn't until The Supreme laid eyes on her, and took her in, he gave her food and shelter. He took care of her, and now she is indebted with him forever.

He introduced himself as 'The Supreme,' she doesn't know his 'real' name and she knows better than to ask. All she knows is that he ran away from his home which was located in Tibet. He stole all the magical jewels, and is the cruelest person she has ever met, but yet the kindest person she has ever met.

When he's angry, he breaks and slams things, and he hurts others, he's even hurt her. His voice is so tough and intimidating, and he enjoys watching others suffer. He's manipulative and he abuses the power he has over others.

But he was the only one that helped her when she was roaming the streets. He gave her hot food and a warm bed, and she'll forever be thankful for that.

The Supreme is her master, and she must obey his every order.

———

As soon as Adrien and Marinette exit the lair, he turns and approaches her.

Nathalie stiffens as she feels his heavy steps getting close to her.

"My dear Nathalie, you are the only one who hasn't disappointed me yet." His voice is much calmer now, and Nathalie doesn't know if she is more afraid of his 'angry' voice or his 'calm' voice.

His hands fall to the sides of her arms, as he begins to stroke them in an almost soothing manner. He is so close to her, that she can feel his heavy breath hit the side of her face as she attempts to keep her head low.

"I guess, it is up to you, to finally find an end to that damn hero." He finally says with such a relaxed tone.
Nathalie swiftly brings her head up to meet his eyes, shock evident in her face, she can't believe what she has just heard.
"Me?" She barely utters.
"Yes." He responds with a twisted grin on his face.
"You will take back the butterfly and peacock miraculous, and you will bring me Betterfly's head in a silver plate."

Nathalie feels as if all the air has been knocked away from her lungs, she never thought that he'd ask this from her.

"But... why now... you've suddenly changed your mind... and..."
There's a sudden and loud bang behind her, as she notices that he has slammed his fist on the wall behind her. Nathalie startles at the very loud noise, but attempts to stay as still as possible.
"Are you questioning my orders?!" The Supreme asks with his brutal voice once again.
"No...no, of course not... I was just a little shocked, that's all, I'm so sorry, Master." Her voice is slightly trembling as she speaks.
"Good." He says.
"You will befriend him, and once you have his full trust, you will steal back the miraculous, and bring them back to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

******
(Marinette & Adrien don't cause any harm to each other by using the miraculous powers in this universe)
Thanks for reading!