🃏🎲Our Kid...(Husk and Angel)🩷🕷️

Requested by: @raven121_u

Summary: After being abandoned by her parents, Y/N is left in the streets of Hell when two demons decide to take her in.

Note: This takes place after they sung "Loser Baby"

~•*•~

They just...left me.

I sobbed into my knees as I hid in the backseat of a broken car, trying to hide from all of the chaos in the streets of Hell.

I held my breath as I heard footsteps approach, covering my mouth.

"Ya hear somethin'?" I hear a voice ask, a slight Brooklyn accent to it.

I whimpered in fear.

"That! Right there!"
"Okay I heard it that time..."
"It's coming from that car."

I nearly had a heart attack as they approached the car and pulled open the door.
I squealed in fear as I saw two demons approach, one of them a slender and tall spider demon, the other a short cat demon.

"Damn it Husk! You scared her!" The spider demon said, punching the demon called Husk the arm.

"I didn't do shit!"

"Mind your fucking language in front of the fucking kid would ya?" He scolded, "god damn it Husk! You'd think you've never been around a fucking kid before!!"

Husk rolled his eyes and sighed. "Hey there..." He said gently, reaching his hands out to me.

I whimpered and scooted further into the car.

He smiled softly, "we won't hurt you..."

"Yet!" The spider taunted.

Husk slapped him on the arm, "shut the fuck up!" He whispered aggressively.

"Okay...okay...we won't hurt you at all...what's your name 'lil fella?"

"Y-Y/N..." I whispered, slowly starting to sit up.

He smiled. "I'm Angel Dust, you can call me Angel...and this is Husk!"

Husk waved at me, still wearing a friendly smile.

I exhaled. These men seemed...pretty nice...pretty genuine...

"Where are your parents?" Angel Dust asked, crouching down to me.

I felt the my eyes start to water up, as I tried to keep myself from crying again.

"G-gone..." Is all I could muster.

Angel's eyes widened, and he turned to Husk, who seemed just as surprised as Angel did.

"They...they left you?!" Angel asked, clearly paranoid.

I nodded slowly, wiping my tears.

Angel turned to Husk. "Can we take her in? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee????" He whispered to him loudly.

Husk nodded in agreement. You didn't have to tell him twice.

He kneeled down to me. "Hey...I know you don't know us all that well but...would you like to come back to our hotel? We've got some really nice people like...um...like uh..." He turned to Angel for assistance.

"We got uh...Ala—no nevermind...um Vag—er no not her either, um...Nift—no...no she likes knives too much...oh! Charlie! Yes she'll love Y/N!" Angel turned to Husk excitedly.

Husk smiled, "yeah! We should her in!" He turned over to me, "what do you say?"

I smiled and nodded bashfully. "Yes...I do want to come and meet...all of those people..."

Angel beamed. "So it's settled! Come Husker, we have to show her around!!"

I smiled to myself. I knew that from then on...things would get a lot better for me...

A/N: I've never done an x child reader before but I sure tried! Sorry it's so short 🥲