You're Especially Lazy Too

✮✮✮Now playing : Things to Do , Alex G✮✮✮

✮✮✮
Now playing : Things to Do , Alex G
✮✮✮

Lazy is a good way to describe you.

Your overactive mind plus your lack of motivation to do anything really is a horrible combination for a growing girl like you.

You'll spend hours in your room, looking simply up at the ceiling and shooting little webs here and there. It takes a good couple of times of saying your name to garner your attention, and even then, that attention is easily lost.

It makes your parents lives a lot more difficult. Your step-mom is especially worried abour you. That woman loves you with all of her heart, and would love to see you playing and running around with friends rather than just simply laying on your bed or in the grass on warm days, simply thinking.

What you're thinking about at such a young age she couldn't even guess. At most, what you're having for dinner. But even with that simple idea (if that is the case), your mind runs wild with it.

And when youre not thinking, you're sleeping. How can you have little energy despite the fact you don't do anything?

And despite the many psychologists and pediatrician's words, they still cannot discard the idea that something's awry.

They still try ignore that fact, especially since you're starting school and this isn't going away. You fall asleep on the car ride over, despite getting ten hours of sleep. Your step-mom and dad look at eachother worriedly as they arrive at the preschool.

You stare at the flowers lining the windows of the building as your step-mom holds your hand. Her and your dad talk to the teacher.

"-[ame]." you blink, looking up at the woman beside you. She sighs with a sad smile, brushing your messy hair behind your ear. "Sweetie, did you hear me?"

Shaking your head, you mumble a quick no. She gigglies. "It's ok, spacey. This is your teacher. Introduce yourself, hun."

"Oh." you look up. "Hi. I'm [Name]."

The light haired girl grins down at you. "Hello sweetheart! I'm Miss Amane. I'm happy you'll be joining our class."

Your father pats you gently on the back, and you look up at him.

"Alright kiddo. Me and Bella are heading out. Call if you need anything."

You hug his leg tightly, then your step-mom's as they leave. Miss Amane takes your hand as you watch your parents drive off.

You start thinking about cars, not noticing Miss Amane leaving you right infront of the classroom until her hand leaves yours.

Staring up at the door, you read the number three and make a mental note to yourself. You poke your head inside the class, seeing a few kids already there, despite being a few minutes early.

Including you as you slip into the room, there's about six kids inside. You look around, taking a second to people watch.

Four of the kids are playing with eachother on one side of the room. They're loud and throwing things, and internally you shrug at their actions. On the otherside of the room, however, is a boy with split dye (questioning on the dye part) hair and a particularly nice looking shirt. He looks up as the door clicks when you enter, taking a good look at you.

You keep eye contact, and it's a strange interaction to say the least. Neither of you have the intention of being rude in your stares, simply recognizing fellow quiet kids.

Blinking finally, you look around at the different options for entertainment, and make a run for the blocks so you can build an empire while you wait.

The boy is still watching you though. And as your mind does what it does best and wanders, his stays focused on you.