How To Scare A Parent (For Dummies)

✮✮✮Now Playing : Money , The Drums ✮✮✮

✮✮✮
Now Playing : Money ,
The Drums
✮✮✮

"I really don't feel like cooking tonight."

"...Ok mama."

Your father smiles, rising from the couch with a big stretch. "Lets eat out then!"

"Honey, don't say that infront of [Name]."

"You know what I mean-" he laughs. "I mean lets go out to a restaurant and eat! It's a nice night out, no?"

Your step mom smiles. "Actually, that sounds really nice! [Name] sweetheart, what do you think?"

"Yeah." you nod, already starting to put away your colored pencils.

You turn in your seat, rising onto your knees in the booth and frown at the boy behind you.

"Stop poking me."

The boy grins up at you from his own seat. "I JUST LIKED YOUR ALL MIGHT HAIR CLIPS!!"

"Oh." you touch the clips on either side of your hair part, and they don't move as you press down- practically trapped in your messy, untamed hair (despite your mothers efforts). "Thanks."

"Inasa!! Stop bothering the poor girl in the booth beside us!" A woman, clearly the boys mother, scolds with a frown. Her attention turns from him to you. "I am so sorry sweetie, ignore my son."

You shrug. "It's fine."

In the end, the boy does not, in fact, quit touching your All Might hair clips. But you don't really care anymore.

"Go look at the desserts hon, we'll be paying."

You nod at your parent's suggestion, making your way over to the display case that showed off multiple well decorated cakes and other various treats.

"HI!!!"

Jumping, your head whips around to see the buzz cut-boy from earlier.

"...Hi."

"I WANNA GO TO THE PARK!!" he grins. "GO WITH MEEEE!!"

Turning, you see your parents in conversation with the cashier. You nod. "Sure."

"YAYYYY!! IM INASA, YOU?"

"[Name]."

He grabs your hand in his as he practically skips to the door. "LETS GO [NAME]!!"

So the two of you sneak away to the park.

You're not exactly a rebel, and you know your parents- specifically your dad- will probably be pissed after finding you, but you've never really cared for rules.

And you really like the park.

So for about an hour, this boy follows you around- from the monkey bars to where the night ends- the swings.

"[Name]!!" an exasperated, feminine boice shouts, followed by another calling out to the boy beside you who was just trying to go all the way upside down on the swing.

You nod. "Hi mommy."

"OHMYGODSWEETIEWHERHAVEYOUBEENWETHOUGHTYOUGOTKINAPPPEDMYPOORGIRL-"

Letting yourself lean into your step mother's panicked embrace, you blink. "We were playing."

"MAMA WHYYYYY!!" Inasa yelps as his parents scoop him up too.

The parents immediately start apologizing to eachother, and you and Inasa just wanna go back on the monkey bars.

Eventually, the night ends with the two of you asking to play another time, and your parents exasperatingly complying.